Hi /lit. I'm a good looking, fit, intelligent guy who has been handed everything on a silver platter my whole life...

Hi /lit. I'm a good looking, fit, intelligent guy who has been handed everything on a silver platter my whole life. I have a good (not great) job in the family business, and I kind of just coast along, enjoying the perks of adulation that come with a position of some power.

Only thing is, lately I've been feeling like something is missing from my life.

I've never achieved anything on my own terms (unless you call skimping customers on their weed count an achievement).

What are some books I can read to inspire me or motivate me, or otherwise help me find some meaning in my life?

consider whether suicide is right for you
suicide is not recommended if you are pregnant or nursing
may cause death

Got you covered sempai!

>Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
>120 Days of Sodom by the Marquis de Sade
>Hangover Square by Patrick Hamilton

Have fun reading those, they are very inspiring :)

Faggot spook detected.

Suicide is pretty boss, bro. But not my thing. . . any other suggestions?

become an arms dealer and instigate regional african conflicts in order to sell more wholesale bullets that you bought from slavs.

You'll never be a good author or have an interesting or truly original thought in your life.
That's the real price of being coddled. Nothing bad ever happens to you so you don't develop character.

Where did I say I aspired to be an author?

So, become Rambo?

If you were really smart you wouldn't be asking this.

serious, i mean crippling, drug addiction.

If I were really smart, I would be able to resolve your IP address into a geographical location and then shank your stank ass.

rude desu

That's covered.

Name one part of my post that suggests I'm mad. I didn't swear at all. Why do all millenials assume slight disagreement equates to irrational hatred? Not everyone is triggered in the way that you are, so please do not assume that me voicing the opposite opinion is any indication about my emotional state. I am completely calm and unperturbed, just disappointed that my suspicions about you were correct. It's disappointing that you think wearing ill-fitting khaki trousers and a cardigan over button up shirt in a sea of other men wearing exactly the same thing is a "good outfit."

kill some hobos and whores

he didn't say mad he said rude

he's literally just pouring his resentment out at you lol

you're safe to ignore him

Give your life to me and start a new one

Hmmmm. This is interesting. But I was looking for book suggestions. Is this one of those situations where you ask for what you want, but in return you receive what you truly need?

That was an American Psycho reference, buddy.

You might enjoy that one actually.

Enlist or commission in your military

Those two don't line up