Is Suntory whiskey any good? I saw Bill Murray shilling for it

Is Suntory whiskey any good? I saw Bill Murray shilling for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfjgISRI5E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suntory is one of the largest alcohol conglomorates in the world, that's like asking if Star Alliance has comfortable seats.

Japanese whisky was an under the radar bargain 20 years ago, today it's about as hyped as a crypto currency on Veeky Forums, only people with money burning a hole in their pocket need apply

Cutty Sark, meme whisky or no?

more intensity

Yes, because 200 yen for a bottle of whiskey is so expensive.

Where do I find whisky for under 2 dollars?

>200 yen
Are you sure about that?

Any Family Mart, Osaka

lol. Veeky Forums is such a horrible board. its nothing but shilling for various crypto currencies.

Veeky Forums made me roughly $20000 over the past year, I would have never gotten into crypto otherwise

well thats good. but really, you load the page and see about 50 varieties of coin. And many threads have 3 unique posters and 50 posts proclaiming how sweet the coin is going to be VERY SOON ACT NOW. etc.

And you ignore those threads, research some of the more promising coins you see shilled, buy low, and sell high. It's not hard.

itym under 2000, and it's more like 2500 these days unless you go full Tory's poverty

suntory bought in japan is a good deal, bought in the west and not a single malt nope

a small bottle is 200 yen. I'll try and get a picture if I go to one today. A large bottle is around 700.

if actually true and your small/large aren't my tiny/small, i could probably save money coming out from tokyo to load up. which is why i'm skeptical.

My small is probably your tiny.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfjgISRI5E4

>Billy Murray
Based on that alone you can safely assume it's shit.

Their hibiki whiskey is really good but also really expensive

Pewdiepie

Like this user said, Suntory is a huge company that makes a lot of different whiskys.

Some of it, like its Kakubin Whisky, is cheap, and possibly what is referring too. It's actually pretty decent. Or he's talking about Suntory RED, which is absolute hobo swill and no one should drink it.

It also has more expensive whiskys, such as the Hibiki 30 Year Old, one of the whiskys that gives Japanese whisky the reputation it has today. A bottle of this can go for $2000, which is probably what is thinking about.

There's also a bunch of stuff in the middle. Most of these are single malts, such as Yamazaki or Hakushu, and have won awards several years running. Due to the lack of alcohol tax in Japan, these are actually quite affordable, and with the favorable exchange rate you can pick up a bottle for $50ish dollars.

Also, Suntory produces a lot of brands you're probably familar with including Jim Bean, Maker's Mark, and Laphroaig.