Pigs. Is your local mcdonalds also a pigsty? This one has free games on some tables which is unbelievably trashy

Pigs. Is your local mcdonalds also a pigsty? This one has free games on some tables which is unbelievably trashy.

>This one has free games on some tables
what game involves a pile of greasy garbage

Gonna spend a couple hours at McDonald's playing free games and enjoying the free wifi. Might catch a nap later under the balls in the playscape.

My local KFC has been shut down by the health department a couple times in the last six or seven years.

>literally eating inside a mcdonalds

Who the fuck gets fast food outside of the drive-thru?
Seriously?

I cook at home so I wouldn't know.

looks like the customers are the trash around your part. Did you also leave your crap on the table op?

No but now that you mention it i will.

Very excited about this game.

I needed a place to sit down and drink some powerade.

My guess after working in numerous fast food joints is all of them could be shutdown for health code violations...

inb4 it is shitty solitaire with mahjong tiles and not actual mahjong

Op here. Fyi i just tried their oatmeal and its good. Cinammon sugar, large amount of raisins and apples, a little cream and butter. Do recommend.

I left. Couldnt be arsed to play it.

The mcds in my yuppie part of town is pretty clean. The one in the poor ass part of town that deals with way more bums loitering around is naturally more dirty

I guess the staff just give up after a time.

>tfw living in japan where not only is everything kept immaculate but the little girlies are hot as fuck and they don't say anything when you rub their smooth legs cos they're scared as fuck

Feels good man

Not having carpet on your floors!!!

>plebtier

???

probably why bust you ass cleaning if some bum is just gonna come and hack a loogie in an hour anyway

I live in northern new england, our fast food restaurants are always acceptably clean, and they never get your order wrong.

>1990s
>eat at local MD's
>everything is spotless and smells of food and cleaning supplies

>travel through Columbus, Ohio
>stop at an MD's there
>trash and food fucking everywhere
>smears of stuff on the tables and chairs

It was horrible. I had a similar experience in south Texas near the boarder at a Big Boy restaurant. Only there was actually fly maggots on the table and window sill near the table. I haven't been to a fast food place in 20 years, so I can't report on current situations.

tfw you drink water

And that's why they look at white people the same as we look at hood negros. No shit they're afraid. You're literally being a white nigger.

Outside of some american shitholes

>schedule 2 well-trained people for every shift to keep the lobby/dining area and restrooms immaculate at all times
>have spotless restaurant that is never fucked up

Yeah, it costs a bit of money, but it costs more money to have a shithole that nobody wants to go to.

This mcdonalds is in the ghetto. The customers are 90% black and latino. Those people would still come eat if they had to sit on top mountains of trash. It just doesnt bother them, apparently. Guess its in their blood.