Heading out to pic-related in a little bit with my wife...

Heading out to pic-related in a little bit with my wife. This was our daughter's favorite restaurant before she was taken from us by a drunk driver. It happened 10 years ago today, which is also my wife's birthday. We are going in honor of our daughter. We do this every year on this day. Do you guys have any food-related traditions?

You gonna knock a few back and get behind the wheel too?

I fucking love the A1 peppercorn burger.
their fries are shit though they need to learn how to season them properly

you should get a round of beer in her honor

I cook up a big wok of miscellaneous stir fry for myself and whoever wants some when something successful happens in my life. I make enough to feed multiple people for days. Fuckin' love my wok, man.

Sorry to hear that

Every year, on the first frost of winter, I head to a pub in my hometown called the White Hart and get a pint of Harvey's Old Ale. Harvey's is one of the last remaining sussex brewers and Old Ale, according to my dad, is at its absolute best the moment that first bit of frost hits

Been going since I was 14 with my dad, having a drink with my meals because England has funky drinking laws, and the second I hit 18 I started going every first frost for my Old Ale

I don't even drink it normally, it's not got the sort of texture I'm fond of, I prefer thicker ales. But I'm the only one of my dads two sons to care both him and the traditions he knows and I'll be damned if I'm going to let that tradition die with him. Not that my brother is the worse son but he can't stand any kind of beer, lager, ale, or anything that actually tastes of alcohol instead of fruit and sugar

On another note, once a month, normally the first Thursday of the month, I go down to my local J.D Wetherspoons and get a nice curry. I've been able to outdo them on their steaks, chicken, mexican, fish and other dishes, but while I can make a damn good chilli IMO I can't do a good curry, and as good as the takeaways and proper indian places are in my travel range, they can't beat the price available for a curry and ale at Wetherspoons

Use their seasoning then retard. It's pretty good.

I'll have a beer or two. My wife will have woman drinks. We both weigh about 275 so it's somewhat difficult for either of us to get a buzz on.

Did you at least have sex with your daughter before she went? Imagine dying without ever experiencing sexual pleasure. She died hating you, you fucking beta faggot. You and your wife should kill yourselves

sounds bretty fuggin cozy user. sorry to hear about ur pep pep.

Damn, son, that post was edgy af!

>hurrrrrr edgy duuuurrrr

Shut the fuck up retard

I did this last night an hit a curb an got 2 flat tires. I hate doing this to myself.

This. Your daughter's last thoughts were regrets about having you as a a fucking """parent"""

You tip with a rip too then?

Fuck off redit

Does Red Robin still do the Stampede Burger? Only good thing they had on the menu desu

Fuckin A, man. You wasted or what?

only thing worth getting at spoons are the burgers

>MyDeadDaughter.jpg

WTF? CRAZIEST POST EVER BUT I STILL LMAOed