What is your guys go to "I have nothing planned for dinner but want to eat in 15 minutes" meal?

What is your guys go to "I have nothing planned for dinner but want to eat in 15 minutes" meal?

I make what I like to call gnocchi and pleb sauce. Its pleb sauce because its made from random shit in the pantry while I usually make pasta sauce with good fresh ingredients.

>can of tomato paste
>water
>vinegar
>dehydrated onions
>black pepper
>dried oregano
>chili flakes
>olive oil
>can of tuna

Pretty much just throw shit in a pot in that order while it simmers and the gnocchi cooks. I keep a package of store bought gnocchi on hand just for this recipe. The real trick is to only add in the tuna after everything is ready and you take the sauce off the heat. By mixing it in at the very end it bring it to that perfect temperature where it is still hot but you can eat it quickly and also this is a case where flavors blending is undesirable. Its cheap and dirty but it still tastes pretty good and its filling.

>can of tuna
Sounds horrifying, take out the tuna and it'd be alright, I just have some mi goreng or a grilled cheese or something if I'm that desperate for some food

Quinoa and veggies. Shit always in the house. If I need some protein to go with it I'll just use the same stuff but stirfry it with egg instead.

Grilled Cheese
meat on its own
Boxed Mac and Cheese if I happen to have bought it

Spaghetti Carbonara probably.

Ate that shit every day for lunch and dinner during finals week.

I always keep instant noodles around, discard the flavor bag and add whatever I have around to a miso base

You have to be a gaping asshole to enjoy gnocchi. That's potato shit is probably the worst italian anything I've tasted, including licking a sweaty sicilian. If you need to suck, make a fucking perogi.

There's more than one way to make gnocchi mate, potatoes isn't the only way

These, or maybe frozen breakfast burritos. I always keep like 5 Bertolli's in my fridge, and around 10 breakfast burritos. Just a fast way to make a decent meal, or a REALLY fast way to make something.

That said, I don't "plan" meals much, and I spend more than any of you that do, of course. I cook a couple of times a month.

That's just retarded gnocchi if you make something that can be eaten. Gnocchini is just regular pasta not made with the disgusting starch.

Dude what? I'm having trouble understanding what you wrote, what did you mean by this?

PO TATO STARCH TASTES LIKE SHIT. MAKE A FAKE VERSION SO IT TASTES MORE LIKE PASTA. ROLL IT WITH A GNOCCHI BOARD SO IT KINDA ENDS UP LIKE ROTINI. PUT IT IN YOUR SHITTY TOMATO SAUCE AND EAT IT.

You people are as clever as pasta.

That's better, without the capitals all the way through I would've given you a better mark, anyway, B+

Cup noodle or instant noodel, or microwave rice box

At least you simple pricks found your level. "Water n' stuff..."

whatever pasta I have laying around, usually spaghetti, rigatoni, or shells
can of tomato soup
some grated cheese
It makes me feel like such white trash tier food, but its my all time favorite dish.

A couple sandwiches or some 5 minute rice with a shit load of margarine in it.

I just order some shit from UberEATS
There's like 3 24/7 diners in my area so Im pretty much eating hamburger clubs everyday

>Make a cheese quesadilla and remove from pan
>brown some onion real quick and throw a can of black beans with some salsa, reduce and throw some cheese on top

>vinegar
acid. bad for teeth, especially if hot, remove vinegar.

grill cheese or ramen