He drinks coffee in the morning instead of delicious tea

>He drinks coffee in the morning instead of delicious tea

Absolutely disgusting

Is that just a raw leaf in hot water?

yes.

what the fuck is wrong wit u

HAHA Jokes on you i dont drink either in the morning

>energy drinks

Legit autism. Back to your /sip/ containment thread.

tea stains my teeth and my mugs
coffee doesn't

I would love to drink a delicious tea in the morning, too bad it hasn't been invented

Should I switch to Gong Fu? How many times can I reuse the leaves, it's already annoying to spend $50 a month on tea.

It depends upon the tea and how long you steep. You can reuse them again generally, but the taste will probably be pretty mild.

Haha actually I drink instant coffee.
You know, the kind you dump into hot water?

Is the taste worth it to use 5 times the tea per brew?

It would be very strong (depending on what type of tea your using and the size of the blend) and assuming that you don't want to keep buying 50$ worth of tea frequently, I wouldn't recommend it.

>pu er has taken on a sulfury flavour

Welpo I've still got half a cake. Any ideas how that happens? I'd like to avoid it in future.

Drink both at the same time

I drink broth.

i drink coffee at home and then tea when i get into work

Tea contains tannin, which is an incredibly effective stainer. It's the kind of shit they put in hardcore outdoor deck stain. Coffee does not.

The actual color of the liquid does not matter. White tea and green tea stain harder than the blackest burnt coffee.

What about barley tea?

With most teas i can get five or six cups out of a tablespoon of leaves using gong fu. That's enough to get me through a day or two since I usually switch to something herbal or just water for the last few cups of the day. Some stuff can easily get to ten cups. I'd say that the first half of the brewings are about the same flavor as a Western brewed cup with less leaves, and it drops off gradually after that.

I need coffee to shit.

there is no Rip-It in there.

>he drinks green tea
Homo

Tea is for dinner, OP. Everyone knows this.

Get out.

Jokes on you.
i drink both.

But do you drink coffee brewed from black tea? Get on my level

What kind of weak ass coffe do you drink that doesn't stain everything?

>Tea contains tannin,...Coffee does not.

I drink water, yerba mate or ginger tea, then a cup of coffee.

What puerh, how long do you have it and where do you store it?

>he drinks anything but yerba mate
>he'll either be sleepy or stimulated for an hour and then sleepy

I drink both but coffee is superior in the morning

I prefer tea in the morning and coffee right after lunch. Tea again in the evening, or maybe a tisane if it's very late.

I almost exclusively drink this lately

It'll become the new trendy drink, mark my words. They'll start selling it on Starbucks soon enough.

It already was a few years ago. It was on Conan O'Brien around when Jay Leno fucked and got decently popular. Theres even an energy drink made from it

Fucked him*

I'm not in the US, p much nobody knows what that is
p much all the time I tell somebody I drink that they ask "what is that? is it like tea?", and I answer, "that's the stuff the pope drinks"

I drink coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon.