Are there actually fast food industry shills active on this board?

Are there actually fast food industry shills active on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Global-G-2-inch-Chefs-Knife/dp/B00005OL44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

No, don't be silly.

Maybe

Maybe but I think there's more people who post it because they just like the food or because meme

no not anymore, at this point it's just faggots falseflagging because they feel it belongs to Veeky Forums and they do it for F R E E

There was for a short time. Basically >shill shows up and starts marketing in a way that caters to Veeky Forums lower level
>get a trend caught on
>all the free advertising in the world being done for them
>shill moves on to their next prospect

Does anyone really go out and buy a McChicken because of us?

I did and I liked it. I've had 3 this year because of it. It may not be much but that's a lot of fast food just from one place for me. I normally eat at home but for $1.xx and a 3 minute stop it's hard to say no if I'm starving.

Yes, it's not only fast food though.

Fast food
E-celebrities
Frozen pizzas
Monster
Alcoholic beverages in the al/ck/y threads
Magic bullet etc.

I bought a McChicken and some sip drinks, sriracha sauce, a global knife and some beers I've seen on here.

What were the results of your satisfaction level after the purchases? Were you pleasantly surprised? Let down?

Actually, we're worrying that there aren't any regular people here. If the boss finds out we won't get paid.

You forgot to ask if he would recommend them to friends and family.

Well, would you?

The McChicken was pretty average, wouldn't recommend.

The zero ultra sip is actually pretty good and I've bought it a few more times and even recommend it to friends and coworkers.

The global knife is awesome, my family went out and bought them after I got one.

Sriracha is shit, it stayed at rental house I was staying at when I moved.

And I pretty much like most beer

This guy knows whats up.
This place is a real shithole most of the time. Mods don't give a shit.

I wonder if the site can charge more for advertising it has more traffic. Maybe why mods don't intervene much.

Link to knife? Is it cheap enough for just average joe who makes himself dinner each night after work to buy and not be a waste of money?

Probably so. Just like the more traffic youtube channels get, the more they can make.

i enjoyed the zero monster drinks before the dumb meme came along, it's hilarious how many people here actually went and bought them from Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
indeed, people try to shill their bullshit on several different boards. this site has a fuckload of traffic, it takes very little effort/time to start a thread, and it's easy to disguise advertising as shitposting.

the fact that people think it's unlikely that product shills are on this site is what's funny

It's about $100 but should last you a lifetime.

amazon.com/Global-G-2-inch-Chefs-Knife/dp/B00005OL44