What does a ham sandwich "say" to you? I grew up mainly eating turkey sandwiches, and to me they always said "clean...

What does a ham sandwich "say" to you? I grew up mainly eating turkey sandwiches, and to me they always said "clean, lean, comfort"

I'm eating a ham one and I'm not sure what the impression it gives me is

i grew up eating your mom's ham sandwich

cold cuts are poison

It says "Pastrami is objectively the best cold cut/deli meat"

>What does a ham sandwich "say" to you?

Depends entirely on the specific sandwich involved. The one depicted in OP looks sad as shit: crappy bread, super thin, can't see any veggies or cheese.

it says 'I support the mass genocide of billions of animals' to me

Your pic is not ham. It's a formed and pressed loaf of scrap pork injected with a sodium chemical solution and tumbled. A true long cured and smoked ham sandwich on homemade rye bread with horseradish though, says, "have a taste of heaven."

My grandma used to pack me a ham sandwich with mustard and lettuce along with a pack of chips and a root beer whenever I would stay at my grandparents' house to go to summer camp. So it says to me "here's a loving snack that your dad ate, and now you're eating, made with love."

Now I miss my grandma.

this

THIS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU MEAT MURDERING FUCK

Meat is DISGUSTING and no one should eat it. There is no cultural nor scientific reason to consume corpses.

>There is no cultural nor scientific reason to consume corpses.

What about compost? Isn't that what you precious-wecious veggieholers consume?

That's horse meat.

Turkey is not for eating

I lick honey ham before I give them to my dog. He doesn't deserve the sweetness.

It's telling me that I'm hungry for one right now.

A ham and turkey sandwich on potato bread with muenster cheese, claussen kosher dill pickles, a light layer of mayo and a little bit of brown deli mustard. With it a glass bottle of Coke, and a handful of kettle cooked Grandma Utz potato chips.

Pennsylvania lunch

Ham with good mustard says "robust, filling, absolutely haram"

I do live in PA.

im from pitt

>clean, lean
>white bread
how fat are you?

I live just about ten minutes south of Harrisburg.

i don't consider cured meat food.

Refrigerator cuck detected.

I'm betting you've never actually had cured meat. I don't mean supermarket slop. I mean real cured meat. It's among the most god-tier of foods.

very tasty! great with cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, butter, or a little bit of lettuce

that shit always stinks something awful whenever I go into a yuropoor shop. fucking dreadful stuff.

Nothing because my good doesn't talk, you insane faggot.

Poor? Do you see those prices? That shit is $50/lb.

But hey, if that euro stuff is icky gross for you you can always get American.

Go-To Lunch for work.
Takes me a long long time to get sick of ham sandwiches.

/thread

reminds me of how some dirty disgusting "humans" were somehow able to steal the ham sandwich and make it about their shitty filthy country

I prefer donkey meat. then you can make assburgers.

Mt Pocono, those chips are the bomb especially with a good warm comfy ham sandwich

It usually whispers the spell required for summoning Yog-Sothoth, unless the ham is bologna, in which case it just screams racist jokes.

It doesn't say anything because it's an inanimate object.

It says, "Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East."

Honest question, why is it okay to kill plants but not animals now that we know plants react to stimuli and can communicate with each other? Plants honestly seem smarter than fish to me

>cheese
dropped (unless you are using something other than kraft singles, we can talk about it)

Who the fuck would use Kraft singles on a sandwich?

lel

My idea of a ham sandwich goes something like:
>everything bagel
>giant slathering of kerrygold on each side
>fistful of lays classic
>mountain of black forest ham

And it says to me, "relinquish unto me your hangover and give in to umami bliss"

"poverty" or "I grew up with baby boomer parents who couldn't cook so my idea of comfort food is kraft mac n cheese"

Just like any other coldcut sandwich

>kerrygold
whats that?
not everyone is from the north east.

you sound like a douche. go away.

Not that user but it's butter my dude, and they sell it in the midwest where I live.

don't have that brand here, was just taking a shot in the dark
thanks for the info though

They can't feel pain, they can't scream

desert mouth snow blower

It says to me, I have ham in me, and gives me the impression this is true

>sandwich
Make it a whole grain bun, add tomatoe slices, mayo and a slice of real Gouda and it says MITTAGSPAUSE.

Just be glad it doesn't have wet tomato on it.

That's the best part. It gives he sandwich some juice. Toast and Ham on their own would be fucking dry and slapping mayo onto it will make it soaky till you can eat it, while tomato slices hold the moisture till you bite into it.

Thinking about eating ham instantly makes me thirsty. It's usually too salty for my taste. However, I do love roast beef and roast turkey sandwiches.

Pastrami or roast turkey >>>>>>>> ham

Wrong, they do, just imperceptible to you, we are all murders, you included except you are worse, you are a murdering hypocrite, you make exceptions based on how something makes you feel, if it has big eyes and makes noises you can interpret its murder when the organism can not do this you feel no remorse for your murder and so you rationalize it as acceptable you absolute worst kind of hypocrite.

Everyone jerks off pastrami while salami goes on so underrated.

>kerrygold
>northeast
Nigger it's Irish butter

Turkey sandwiches are an American thing. Ham sandwiches are a British thing.

>Gouda
Shit tastes like nothing, Cheddar is best with ham.

Refer to it as a sandwich au jambon OP, and your ham sandwich will play symphonies for you. Drop that dijon hammer while you're at it, and savor the glory that is the sandwich au jambon. Truly no sandwich speaks the volumes that the sandwich au jambon does.

Nigger what.

>Shit tastes like nothing

American "gouda cheese" everyone.