So this milfy coworker got me something for my birthday a while back and now her birthday is coming up...

so this milfy coworker got me something for my birthday a while back and now her birthday is coming up. what should i make for her?

ive made rhubarb mint moonshine, bourbon tea, and a brown butter tart for her before, but i dont want to do the same thing again. anyone have any recipes or cocktails that women like?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenaptimechef.com/2011/07/roasted-peach-lemonade-powernap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your cock

>but i want to give her a gift
you know how I know you're a beta?

making her those drinks have gotten me a bj at work before so lick a dick

so you're fucking older women? what's wrong, can't get a girl younger than you? beta as fuck

I'm just going to out you as a virgin and bump the thread

make her favorite cake in your pants

1) Who said anything about them being mutually exclusive, bro?

2) Milfs have skills. A lot of younger women, while hot, are useless in the sack.

>so you're fucking older women?
yes i just said that, cant you read?

and can someone post maybe a go to recipe theyve baked? my cookbooks mostly have long ass recipes and i really dont want to spend an entire afternoon making a tart again.

Older women are amazing. They bang with a passion that younger girls just don't have. They know their role so its easy to avoid getting attached.

Younger girls are mostly prudes too.

>They bang with a passion that younger girls just don't have
Women being enthused about sex is a huge turnoff though. Unless she just lies there like a dead fish, preferably with dead eyes, staring off to the side while you rail her, there is something wrong with her. She's either faking it meaning I cannot trust her, or she's hypersexual (read: high risk of veneral diseases and cheating not to mention just fucked in the head and probably thinking about getting pregnant or some other form of blackmail, meaning, again, I cannot trust her)

Female sexuality is a weird thing. I'm no prude but sexual enjoyment is inherently an asymmetric phenomenon. The only woman who enjoyed sex that I felt I really trusted, I was not attracted to in the least bit and she knew it. She didn't give a shit, she just wanted the dick. Unfortunately she was fucked in the head and I broke things off with her.

Cupcakes, tiramisu, cheesecake...
As for cocktail, anything colorful with vodka will do. Or maybe something with coffee liqueur if you decide to go with tiramisu

>>dead fish
There is no bigger turnoff.

Also:
>>dead fish
>>Wanted the dick
Pick one.

im just doing what their husbands cant do anymore. all that pent up sexual frustration, g'damn

im thinking i make this with either gin or vodka, what does everyone think?

thenaptimechef.com/2011/07/roasted-peach-lemonade-powernap/

>tiramisu
i forgot that existed. thanks, this is a pretty good idea

I believe the person in this story who is the most fucked in the head is this fictionalized version of yourself you made up for laughs on a Malaysian mouth-harp enthusiasts' website.

>enjoyed sex
>dead fish
Notice how I said I didn't enjoy sex with her? She was the one doing the enjoying.

Yeah, nah. You have issues.

>t. Edgar Allan Poe

it's to be expected of this kind of website, but honestly user, you are so creepy.

>She was the one doing the enjoying.

Lying there like a dead fish and staring off into nothing doesn't sound like she was enjoying anything. If she were enjoying it then she'd be getting into the act. She'd be touching you, giving you feedback, and getting into the act by using her pelvic floor muscles, matching your thrusting, and so on.

i think im gonna kill the thread if this stays derailed. i didnt think it would go off like this

Reading comprehension. She was the exception, meaning: not a dead fish.

Honestly the only reason I could get hard with her was because before we fucked she told me a lot of stories about getting used for sex by all the men in her life and she thought I was different. The reality was I am worse than all of them and the irony that she was going to be hurt by me when she found out I was just like all the other guys made it satisfying in a way.

Maybe you should have just asked your question without including all the faggot blog posting. Better luck next time.

Your brain is broken, there's no point in carrying on a conversation here.

He is right. You are a beta.

>t.40yo oldfag

>this whole thread

>you're a beta
I got a blowjob
>YEAH WELL SHE'S OLD SO LOL
damn bro