What's the most spiciest food you've eaten(can be a single chili) and what was the aftermath?

What's the most spiciest food you've eaten(can be a single chili) and what was the aftermath?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9WhyHvPmlA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resiniferatoxin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>most spiciest
Work on your grammar before posting here you inbred.

Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper

>try ghost pepper
>ah, this ain't so ba-AAAAAH BURNING THROUGH THE MOUTH
>THREE HUNDRED DEGREES
>BUT MY ASS WILL BE AT 1000 FARENHEIT
>SHIT TRAVELLING OUT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
>THE PAIN WILL MAKE A SUPERSONIC WAY OUT OF THE LOO

Chipotle mayo. OMG!! So spicy!

>OMG!!

I put some black pepper on my chicken breast and boiled potatoes once. Whew boy that was something.

>I put some black pepper on my chicken breast and boiled potatoes once. Whew boy that was something.
>black pepper
are you the kind of person who find garlic spicy?

I ate a jalapeno popper yesterday and got a little sweaty.

Garlic is spicy though..?

my aunt gave me a bottle of blair's ultra death sauce for my birthday and we were out at an italian restaurant and i wanted to try some on my pasta
i meant to put a tiny bit on but a huge blob came out and i didn't want to be a pussy baby so i just ate it anyway and
HOLY FUCK
i was pretty uncomfortable the whole meal but played it pretty cool and then i walked home and immediately diarrhead the spiciest shit of my life
i actually kind of like spicy shits though so i rate the whole experience 8/10

>jalapeño is spicy
>garlic is spicy

is this bait?

Dried ghost pepper. Didn't really feel anything at first, but after about half a minute it started to hit and got more intense for a while. After about ten minutes I was shaking and had to start drinking milk just to stop it from getting worse. It took somewhere around a half-hour to 45 minutes to completely recover. The whole night I could feel a slight burning pain in my stomach like a deep heartburn and when I looked in the mirror my gums were so dark red as to be nearly black.
Didn't really have any problems with the shit the next day.

I eat chillis and Korean super hot noodles all the time and I've NEVER had any sort of irregularity in my shits afterwards. I honestly don't understand what's up with you people's fucked up digestive systems.

t. white male of German heritage

Bartender friend of mine made a Carolina reaper infused Coruba rum. It was actually pretty good albeit extremely spicy

yo, ok, so most jalepenos arent that spicy, but occassionally, you do pick up a bite that fucks you for a right proper 10 minutes.

stop eating canned processed jalepenos

lol hot poop haha

/thread

Shut-ins from mommy's basement in flyoverville have delicate tummies from a lifetime of picky eating. Any food that differs from their preferred brand of tendies and cola sends their bodies into a shitfit.

Spicy shit tastes good, but I can't handle the aftermath of my burning asshole.

I started off my venture into the world of spiciness through fresh jalapeños. And not a single day did I find them any peculiarly spicy

made a shitload of indian curry with Carolina Reaper a couple of weeks ago

> asshole burned for days

still got around 3 pounds in the freezer and I'm afraid to eat it but fuck if I'm gonna throw away perfectly good curry

My brother snuck a Carolina Reaper into my sandwich once. I about died. Didn't get terrible shits though but I felt as if I burnt some of my taste buds.

Raw orange habanero by far. Ghost peppers don't compare to those pieces of shit.

That's my hottest too. Never tried a ghost pepper though.

Stir fry with ghost pepper extract. I ate some that my uncle made for lunch and my mouth was still burning come dinner time.

Also, semi-related pro tip: always wear gloves when preparing peppers.
>be me, last night, around 8:30 pm
>scored some fresh Hatch peppers from Ralph's
>extra points considering I'm in SoCal.
>finna make some green chile cheese burgers
>roast peppers on grill
>smellsgoodman.mp4
>time to peel and clean
>out of nitrile gloves, figure it's okay to go bare back
>peel, clean, chop, and season the peppers without problem
>ten_minutes_later.timecard
>feels like Satan himself has taken hold of my fingertips
>go through every home remedy I know
>alcohol, milk, yogurt, and aloe only provide temporary relief
>oil and soap made it worse
>two hours later I consign myself to this fate and wrap hands in ice packs
>around 3:30 am, the burning finally subsided.
>still mildly irritated at time of post.
>mfw I remembered the rubber gloves under my sink

Shit was so painful I almost cut my fingers off just to stop the burning. In love and chile the same advice goes, always remember to wrap your tools.

>that much alcohol and that much capsaicin
Holy damn

sichuan boiled beef and peppers, hottest thing on the menu, couldn't eat more than half and it was like eating fire
It burned more in the way out than the way in, I consider myself a survivor
I made my grandma try a little bit of the broth because I'm a son of a bitch, I have never seen someone spit so fast in my life

Imagine eating pepper spray.

>circle of friends and I like to do stupid shit
>"should I bring a shit-ton of orange habaneros tomrrow?"
>Everyone demands it
>show up next day with infinite habaneros
>put it at center of table
>we have a pepper-eating contest
>we're shoving the fuckers into our mouths faster than we can chew
>we all almost go to the emergency room

My tolerance to peppers skyrockets when I'm drunk so it wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't try it sober.

Sometimes I get a burning anus after eating hot food, but not usually. It doesn't seem to be as much related to the heat of the pepper as by how it's prepared. I wish I knew how to prepare it so the ratio mouth:anus burning is mostly skewed towards anus. This is purely for entertainment purposes.

>Work on your grammar before posting here you inbred.
Work on your punctuation before posting here, you inbred.

For some reason only KFC makes me have fiery shits.

I had some soup made with goat in Mexico that was insanely spicy.

I did something called the suicide challenge at a chicken wings joint in Edinburgh. I went temporarily insane for about half an hour, went into the bathroom to let myself babble incoherently and a bunch of irish guys started making a spectacle of me. It was a good night.

I talked to the chef afterwards and apparently they're constantly trying to figure out ways to make it hotter. The current iteration of the sauce recipe apparently contains ghost pepper, moruga scorpion and carolina reaper. It was the most hellish thing I've ever done, I would never do it again, and I don't regret a thing.

This will sound like I'm taking the piss, but dunk your fingers in the hottest water you can stand, it denatures the capsaicin or something. Slurping boiling hot tea works for the mouth, so that kinda temperature.

I've ran into a handful of very well grown jalapenos. One in particular stands out. Got a side of grilled jalapenos with my breakfast burrito, bit into one of the fuckers, I swear it had the heat of a habanero. Even the person I was with was shocked at how hot it was.
I have 0 issue with normal jalapenos though.

Made myself a batch of Panang Chicken. I use fresh birds eye chilies. On one occasion, I accidentally bough birds eye chilies that were extremely potent. Ate the food and my mouth and throat became numb. Hottest food I ever had.

I made some noodles with birds eye chillies through them but I fucked up and added too many. I tried to smell them while they were cooking and it was like getting peppersprayed, then I shat napalm later that night.

OMG!! I love FB! :D

Raw garlic does have a spice to it.

"are you the kind of person who finds ketchup spicy?" would have been a better response.

>Jalepenos not spicy

Does your tongue even work? I suppose you're going to tell me lemons aren't sour next.

Me too. It burned for like 20 minutes after I ate it.

Reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=p9WhyHvPmlA

Watching white girls eat chills is pretty funny

I ate a habanero and was fine, both mouth and ass. Not an experience I'd want to repeat but I wasn't crying and begging for milk or anything

>I ate a habanero and was fine

i had a habanero once and i didn't like it so i'll just not eat them any more
i didn't feel my anus burn although my urine did feel spicy a few hours later

I made spaghetti bolognese and added capsaicin extract

it was a mistake

I believe the word is piquant

what you got to remember is that if the pepper plant has a nice life it doesn't make the peppers as hot as if it was poorly watered. A whole foods habanero is like a farmers market jalapeno

Ate a ghost pepper. Already knew that you had to endure the pain and keep chewing for quite a while so the aftermath won't get as bad and I had genuinely worse aftermath experiences from simple burgers with hotsauce. And honestly swallowing it fast wouldn't help anyway. That shit burns your mouth for quite a while after anyway. I kept spitting because I felt like my saliva was boiling. The brownies and milk I prepared helped, though.

She's hot.

There's a Laotian place in my town that has made me sweat a bit but I've honestly never had something that was too spicy. I have a lot of t-shirts from winning spicy food contests

Double Insanity bratwursts from Johnny's Meat Market, a local butcher shop. Those things will fuck your shit up.

Hot sauce called the unholy trinity. Believe it was a mix of ghost peppers, Carolina reapers and habeneros. A buddy bought it for me and dared me to eat a small cap full of it. I did and it was so God damn hot it immediately made me sick and I had throw it up.

Oddly enough the sauce went great with food and stuff, just don't eat it by itself.

>spicy urine

Dude spicy pasta is top tier stuff, Just how much did you add?

>Just how much did you add?

TOO MUCH

OBVIOUSLY

>capsaicin extract
m8 don't fuck around with that stuff, the end of a toothpick dipped in it is too much, it's literally just chemical heat
add an actual pepper of some kind, at least that way you'll get the flavor of the pepper itself too

Yeah obviously in hindsight that makes sense

in fairness you can't blame me for feeling like it's worth saying anyway

Man I'm from Manhattan, I like spicy food (mainly thai and indian) and I shit fire. I still eat it and love it but it can hurt on the way out.

I ate a whole habanero at work once
honestly not as bad as i thought it would be

i can't really describe it, it was a hot, tangy feeling in my dick, like when you apply that strong menthol liniment stuff on your muscles, but it came from within the urethra. it was really quite the experience

Are we talking "toothpaste as lube" pain?

wouldn't know. It didn't really hurt but then again I've never tried toothpaste as lube. Gonna have to try that one later tonight

It's actually an agriculture issue, they're often cross contaminated with habeneros

toothpaste lube is a right of passage

ate a habanero

whined about it for about an hour

Have you ever had a ghost pepper? As a person who used to grow the Carolina Reaper, I could eat raw habaneros and be fine. Ghost peppers and reapers are absolute mother fuckers though, and not to be laughed at.

Using dish soap will wash off the capsaicin.

If you want to know the actual science, dish soap acts as a phase transfer catalyst. Capsaicin is an oil, so water won't dissolve it off. Instead, dish soap clings to the oil, but also has an ionic nature which allows it to be washed away with water. I used this when I accidentally scratched myself somewhere precious after having handled ghost peppers.

I ate spicy beef ichi ban cuppa noodles thing once. Burned my mouth pretty bad, couldn't finish it.

Plus, pure capsaicin is apparently bitter and tastes like shit. I've been growing white bullet habaneros, which are 2-3 times hotter than a habanero in 1/4 of the size. They are delicious as fuck, but they are a pain to eat. The flavor is worth it.. Trying to figure out ways to cook it into dishes.

I ordered butter chicken while hungover, and I didn't realise 'Indian spicy' was FUCKING SPICY.

Straight scorpion pepper and a shot of Everclear

Painful drunken pooping

Wow almost like he just said he ate a fucking ghost pepper, you dumb triggered flyover.

You know...I think she is my girl

>like jalapenos and enjoy it at hinese restaurants where they stir fry them with seasoned beef and onions
>decide to make it at home
>buy "jalapenos" from asian market
>didn't de-vein or de-seed the peppers
>stir fry is going great the first few minutes
>suddenly start to build up mucus, eyes get a bit itchy
>occasional coughing
>suddenly can't inhale without feeling burning and coughing
>eyes watering
>permeates the apartment
>I've created tear gas
>bf is super pissed and coughing uncontrollably too
>lock ourselves in the bathroom until spice cloud of death dissipates
>stir fry was good, but spicy
Had me a spicy shit. Stung my butt.
Only retarded enough to have smoked myself out of the kitchen, never attempted full retard by eating a whole ghost pepper or anything.

Oh and this shit , won't use the full packet bc I'm a whimp.

Odds are you picked out some variety of fat green chilli that looked like a jalapeño but was actually something considerably hotter. Never assume what variety a pepper is unless it's labelled. You can get some nasty surprises that way.

Biryani from an Indian place where only the host spoke English, holy shit the keema on the rice was delicious, but the rice itself was easily like biting into a fresh Serrano every time, it was great.

I go back there every so often and it's just as hot, even thought I can tolerate spicy food much much much more now.

Ate a whole dried habanero.

Irritated the fuck out of my stomach. Agonizing, debilitating pain for a few hours.puked and pissed myself while writhing on the ground.

At what point to it become impossible to make something hotter?

Or is there no limit? Will people keep breeding hotter and hotter chilis until one eventually ignites the atmosphere and we all die?

Madame Jaenette chilli pepper. It was awful like torture. I spent the rest of the day with a stomach ache and hiccups.

I remember reading somewhere that human taste buds are only capable of feeling heat up to a certain point, and anything beyond that is pointless. don't remember where I read that or if it's true, though

Eventually they'll just bottle pure mustard gas and sell it as hot sauce

i've tried most of the "Dave's" ones that are the hottest they have to use as a mixture for something at a place I was working at.

I don't know which one was hottest but someone did puke after trying something with some jungle asian name.

Trinidad scorpion pepper

>Punctuation mistakes are some how on par with "most [adjective]-est"
Okay.

I ate 2 Carolina Reapers because I didn't believe the hype. I was wrong.

I fucking love these.

Wings from a Wingerz in Utah. I felt fine afterward but my eyes were watery the whole hour long family meal.

Heres the shit man. At hempfest in seattle there was this stand selling the 'worlds hottest hot sauce', there was even a challenge to take a drop of it so i did it. It was kinda spicy and tasted strongly of alcohol. Lasted about 10 minutes but they were hyping it up as 2 hours. Fast forward to yesterday. Im at a mexican party and were eating pozole and theres these little flakes to make it spicy. I dipped my finger in and tasted it and that was probably the spiciest thing ive ever tasted. How are they gonna lie about hotsauce when the mexican lady down the road has hotter shit.

My uncle did this with ghost pepper.

Mustard gas is more akin to horseradish. If anything, they'll bottle pepper spray and sell it as a hot sauce.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resiniferatoxin

>Having a score of 16 billion Scoville units, pure resiniferatoxin is approximately 3 orders of magnitude (1000 times) hotter than pure capsaicin.

Not German. I'm Czech. But anyways. I had a ghost pepper raw and it went like this

>Not so bad
>Friends start laughing at me
>Face is red
>Hasn't hit me yet
>Oh shit
>Fuuuck that's spicy
>15 minutes of quelling the heat with semi spoilt milk
>It's over

I didn't have spicy shits or anything like that from my butthole. No digestive malfunction. It was fine.