So what are the actually good news sources? CNN and the MSM are for useful idiots, pol and Reddit are propaganda...

So what are the actually good news sources? CNN and the MSM are for useful idiots, pol and Reddit are propaganda, and I ain't paying for the financial times cause I'm poor.

What are the good news sources? Al Jazeera?

I get mine from:
The Daily Stormer
/pol/
Breitbart
Infowars
Fox News
stormfront

Don't let liberals brainwash you.

The BBC and NPR are decent. They're pretty up front with their ideological positions.

the conversation

/pol/ actually isn't that bad for news when you learn how to filter out the shills and shitposters. Say what you want about /pol/, but they generally only post and accept good sources for news.

I like skimming the wire sources.

For pop culture stuff, I like to read The AV Club.

For longer-form stuff, I read The New Yorker and The Los Angeles Review of Books.

Sometimes I read Bloomberg. Sometimes I read FiveThirtyEight.

Sometimes Facebook's trending section is enough.

Gonna agree with this, user. PBS and NPR lean slightly left, but they do pretty well.

For leafs and those living along the border, there's also CBC, but I've noticed they've slanted a lot when dealing with international matters.

>I like skimming the wire sources.
And this.

Ultimately it also depends on what your interests are and what you wanna keep up with.

lol

the economist

weak b8

Allah Ackbarjazeera is getting worse lately, I feel

Reuters, AP

>not Veeky Forums related

What do you guys think of The Intercept? I've been enjoying watching Greenwald trigger conspiracy liberals on twitter lately.

/leftypol/

We keep it real and we have the nazis quaking in their 40 dollar sneakers

The CBC is quite biased in favour of both the Liberal Party and liberalism in general.

Its sucks that our taxes are funding liberal propaganda.

>recommending tabloids

kek. nice meme

you commies would be instantainously annihilated if you actually decided to do anything in the real world

UPI - especially their sections on energy and defence news
Reuters
AFP
Shortwave radio

Ev'ryone on lit
Ignores the haiku poster.
The gift of a niche.