Now that the dust has settled, is this stuff just an admittedly delicious meme, or is it actually good?

Now that the dust has settled, is this stuff just an admittedly delicious meme, or is it actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BX0K5IfPMOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's even the point of this post? is it just poorly written bait?

Buy some, eat it, decide for yourself. Don't let other people tell you what tastes good find out what tastes good.

it's definitely a meme, but it tastes good.

this, what even in the fuck do you mean by calling it a meme? that it has an annoying cult following? stop calling everything a meme for fucks sake.

Useful in baking and some confectionary. A little too sweet for breakfast imo, but not bad on toast, crepes, or waffles.

>or is it actually good?
good as in good for you, or just tastes good?
The first:
It's 99.9% sugar, so of course its not good for you
The second:
Wouldn't want to eat it every day, but I'll have the occasional glass of the stuff at home for my breakfast. nice change from jam and honey.

Now I've got an excuse to post this: youtu.be/BX0K5IfPMOA

Also, is palm oil really bad for you?

It tastes good, it's basically spreadable candy. I like it for that but some people use it like peanutbutter, which is fucked.

>just an admittedly delicious meme, or is it actually good?
Can't it be both? Like bacon, it is without a doubt a meme, but both taste good.

Oil is oil.

Palm oil is more bad for the environment than anything. As user said, oil is oil

Is it true that Americans think Nutella is healthy?

Thanks, good thing I don't touch the stuff.

too sweet and has a werid glossy type mouth feel

it's not their fault
ferrero tricked them

Palm oil is really bad for the environment and you should avoid buying it when you can. But I don't think it's too unhealthy.

"Nutella is made from simple quality ingredients like hazelnuts, skim milk, and a touch of cocoa."

They got sued for $3 million for running that commercial.

and sugar and oil ahahahahahahahahaha

it's good but terrible for you and the palm oil they use is fucking up the Indonesian rainforest

Like other anons said it is quite bad for the enviroment,it's also wayy higher in saturaed fats than other oils like sunflower,canola and olive.

It's also cheap so most bottom of the barrel budged brand stuff has it like cheap crisps.

It's not just a meme, it's actually really good. My favorite afternoon snack is a gluten-free avocado cronut topped with Nutella, bacon, and Sriracha.

kys

I think the gentleman was being sarcastic.

Only good for baking, otherwise tastes gross