How do i get goot at frying shit? Just cooked chicken patties, and when i started eating i noticed pink parts...

How do i get goot at frying shit? Just cooked chicken patties, and when i started eating i noticed pink parts, some even had blood. Now im paranoid i'll get salmonella or some shit. Last time i bought beef patties from store i undercooked them too, when i cut them in half they looked as if i just took them out of the fridge, although there were black crust on the outside.

some falling for the "xd bro not well done" meme

Looks like your oil was not hot enough and you took the food out too soon. Also, cut your fingernails.

There's already a Jack thread going.

Turn the heat down.
Heat needs to be at a place where the inside cooks adequately just as the outside colours properly.
Err on the side of overcooking.

make sure they thawed?

>your oil was not hot enough and you took the food out too soon

That's the opposite of what you should do when you're frying. You want the heat low enough that you can leave it in long enough to cook all the way through without being hot enough that it burns the outside.

>Those fingernails
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

you gotta adjust the heat of the oil to do what you want. usually you start hot (~370f)to make the crust stick then you lower the heat (~350f) to cook the meat through

They're a girl, dumbass. Only girls have nails like that. I guess I can't blame YOU for not knowing that though.

You know, since you're a virgin and all.

>Doesn't recognize a youtube screenshot from the filename
You niggers are sad.

sounds autistic to recognise it if anything desu

Fuck, this made me even more confused. Also, how do you cope with hot oil splashes? Shit becomes too intense after a while, i can't even come nearby the pan.

I cook mine on the griddle first then flash fry em with the breading

Literally, just turn it down a little bit and put on a lid.

is this bait? that chicken is perfect

>Also, how do you cope with hot oil splashes?
By preventing them from happening in the first place. Oil never splashes on its own. It always happens for one of two reasons:

1) You got water into the hot oil. Solution: make sure food is dry before you put it into the oil. (This also applies to pan-frying or sauteing).

2) You dropped food into the oil from a height. Solution: do not drop food into the oil. Lower it into the oil slowly from as close as possible to the surface. This is one of those cases where trying to be safe (by keeping your hands further away from the oil) actually harms you, because the oil splashes when the food drops. Use tongs, a skimmer, etc, to put the food into the oil without dropping it.

Also, the other anos are correct. If your food is burnt outside and raw inside your oil is too hot and your cooking time is not long enough. If you're inexperienced then use a thermometer or a deep fryer with a thermostat to make sure the oil is at the correct temp. 350F is a good go-to number for most things. Unusually thick/wide foods should be fried at a lower temp, like 325.

Use a meat thermometer and poke it before you think it's done to make sure it's whatever temp it should be before you take it off the heat. Also don't fry things from frozen since the centers remain cold

Frying things from frozen is perfectly fine as long as the foods are not particularly thick. Nearly every restaurant in the country deep fries food from frozen. Every tendie, all fast food french fries, nuggets, wings, etc...nearly all that shit is deep fried from frozen.

This. If the meats at the correct temperature I take it out, no thinking needed.

Also helps to make sure the foods an even thiccness by pounding it out.

>he doesn't recognise maxresdefault
fackin skrub, probly don't even read filenames LOL

I learned from Ja/ck/ that the best way to fry chicken is "low and slow" at bout 250 degrees

Make sure to drop the chicken in the oil from a height of at least 9 inches

>put on a lid
won't that make it overcooked?