You get caught committing a felony

>You get caught committing a felony
>Get sentenced the death penalty
What is your final meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/04/death-penalty-2015-facts-and-figures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A double bacon cheeseburger with provolone cheese, tomato, raw onion, pickles, and sauteed mushrooms. A side of poutine and kettle cooked chips, and two redbeet eggs. I'll also have a vanilla Coke.

hotdog

Pancakes, raspberry and blueberry jam and tomato-soup with macaroni.

One human ramen

Basmati rice, baingan bharta, two pieces of naan.
Piece of key lime pie with glass of while milk.

whole*

>Committing a felony
>Getting caught
Real funny.

a Monster Energy Zero Ultra and a Camel Turkish Royal.

Nothing, to be honest. I wouldn't be able to swallow with death staring me in the face.

They don't kill you till later though. Next day or something.

surf n turf

I'd be torn between getting something I know I'd love, and something I have never had but always wanted to try.

I wonder if I could get them to amputate my arm and cook it for me so I could human without harming anyone. Not like I need it much longer.

KFC double down, whole Beef Wellington, three spicy crunchy tuna rolls, a pepperoni stromboli, a double cheeseburger with provolone/truffles and garlic aioli, side of poutine, and a case of wild cherry pepsi

some 'go 'za and a McChicken

Hi frank

Five courses
>lobster and crab bisque
>caprese salad
>beef bone marrow with awesome bread
>braised beef short ribs
>cheesecake with cherry reduction sauce

What kind of third world muslim or communist hell hole do you live in that still has the death penalty?

"Most executions took place in China, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the USA."

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/04/death-penalty-2015-facts-and-figures/

It's a thought experiment. The "condisions" are irrelevant. They're just a little story to set up the question. In this case it's "what would your last meal be". The how and why of that being your last meal doesn't matter. You're not supposed to think about that. Just focus on the question.

If the words "Death penalty" trigger you, then just think of something else. Pretend aliens from the planet Reptoid-7 captured you and are forcing you to fight in their gladiatorial arena. Your pimply ass and non-extant muscles stand no chance against your opponent, the mighty Raptor Jesus himself. Death is certain. They offer you a last meal: anything you want can be replicated with their advanced matter phase converter. What do you choose?

Does that make things a bit more clear, Captain Aspie?

I've never understood people who are passionate one way or another over capital punishment. I have no problem with the death penalty but I wouldn't have a problem with getting rid of it, but seeing how it's the current status quo I suppose I'm for it. I've never understood why people choose to burn calories over the scum of humanity.

half of a soft-boiled egg and a sip of filtered tap water

because there's always the chance that someone could be wrongfully convicted, among other things

>I've never understood why people choose to burn calories over the scum of humanity.
I don't think anyone does that.
Instead, people worry about what happens when there is someone wrongly convicted, as well as how having the death penalty affects our hegemony. It certainly makes a country look bad on the international stage. Those are things people worry about.

Im for the death penalty but I think the beaurocratic process needs to be removed and replaced with something just as cost effective but more fun, like death games

Anyway, my last meal would be a Double Whataburger (just ketchup, pickles, and mustard) w/ two shrimp tacos and a 2L of Coke

>obsessed yuropoors at it again

There have indeed been instances of wrongful conviction, a few of them relatively recently. But it's very rare and the appeals process quickly handles those recent examples. Through modern forensic and scientific techniques, if someone goes on trial for murder then it's usually because there's an overwhelming case against the defendant. The DA and prosecution aren't playing pin the tail on the donkey.

There's a great scene from A Time to Kill when the protagonist is eating lunch with his super liberal companion and he says he wishes we could go back to hangings on the courthouse lawn. That sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I've heard people say that the death penalty isn't a very good deterrent (not that it was ever supposed to be) but if TV cameras could watch the family in the front row scream for their favorite murderer when the rope tenses, that would definitely act as a deterrent in the future for would-be murders.

Crime deterrence doesn't work.
They do that shit (and worse) in the Arab world and still have plenty of crime.

crime deterence with proportional response doesn't work. lenient sentencing only encouages arabshit to rape. no more slaps on the wrist, vlad the impaler would be disgusted.

also, clam chowder from splash cafe in pismo beach california w/ sourdough grilled cheese sandwich, heavily buttered. deep fried twinkie, creme brulee.

yer mam's minge

A McChicken

>Dancer in the Dark
;-;

Anyways, there's this really good burger chain around the L.A. valley that make amazing burgers, fries, and chicken tenders, so those, I guess.

>decide to try something new
>it's shit
>die

Nothing
>t. Texas

Gino's Cheese steak
Five Guys Fries.
Cherry Coke.

philly cheesesteak
chicken tortilla soup
celery and baby carrots with blue cheese dip
sauteed spinach
cream soda

A half gallon of pistachio ice cream.

I want to eat my own heart. I want them to cut me open and do whatever doctoral magic they do to keep people going without a heart while they fry that shit up and then let me eat it. Then afterwards just turn the machine off for the execution.

I figure by eating my own heart I would gain my own courage which would cause an infinite loop of courage making me the most courageous being in existence. Then when I get to hell demons would be all "damn that guy has so much courage it would be a waste of time to torture him" which would leave me free to explore the realms of inferno and draw upon their forbidden knowledge. Once I learn enough about the dark arts to break free into the human world once more I would then use that forbidden knowledge to open a restaurant where all the dishes where so sinfully decadent that people would literally sell their souls for another plate. I would gather up all these souls and offer them to my true master Yog-Sothoth.

Y'AI'NG'NGAH YOG-SOTHOTH H'EE-L'GEB F'AI THRODOG UAAAH

lmfao

super sonic double cheeseburger with bacon and mayonnaise
chili cheese tots with pickled jalapenos
route 44 coke zero
10 piece mcnuggets with hot mustard
3 soft taco supremes
bk onion rings with zesty sauce

Honestly man, I came into this thread with very little idea of what I was going to post. I read this, and I was basically like 'Yeah, what that guy said'

Then you mentioned vanilla coke and ruined it

Fuck you

A dozen peanut butter cookies, and a tall glass of whole milk.

I'm lactose intolerant.

Where are all these no humour having fuckwits coming from? This is really cringeworthy, please stop posting.

big bowl of bun thit nuong, big thing of rhubarb crisp, whole box of samoas (girl scout cookies) also samosas

a 12 inch spinach and feta pizza, a bag of dino sours, some beer, and a poutine.

A neapolitan margherita pizza, a plate of real carbonara (sans cream and peas, you meme loving fucks), a caesar salad, a reuben, a spiral cut ham, a loaf of sourdough, an ounce of kerrygold, 2 bottles of acqua di nepi, and a pint of b&j chocolate therapy, please.

Ordering this with the intention of only having a few bites of each, but id probably end up gorging on everything as my last hedonistic act.

kill yourself, redditor

>not having a dr. pepper

ultimate pleb

the only felons that are put to death are murderers..
I would want roast beef poboy w debris from parkway bakery in New orleans

yeah I'd probably just get a sandwich too

Salt and pepper squid
sweet green curry (beef)
Kopperberg pear cider.

Sausage, eggs, and potatoes the way my father prepares it, with a glass of ice water, and a key lime pie for dessert.
I'd also like to receive Communion sometime before my execution, as well.

>please stop posting

I will never stop. Never. I will keep on posting over and over again day after day and there is nothing you can do to stop me. And when you are old and laying on your death bed I will still be here, making lame jokes. Because Laughter keeps you young and I Never. Stop. Laughing.

They also have plenty of arabs

a big bowl of roasted Hatch green peppers, finely chopped.

The holy bible.

Did this guy ate this amount of food in 9 hours?

>Watch LOtR as part of your last meal
>The Prison gets you the theatrical cuts and not the extended versions

The entire mc Donald's menu so I can die of it first

No vegetables? Does he not care about his health

Four Bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crepes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef hash with diced chiles, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert.

>Lobster tail
>LotR
Ronnie seems like a cool guy.

>firing squad
>lord of the rings
Ayo hol up. So you be telling me that there is still execution by firing squad in the US?

Five million dollars, served raw. Then I buy my bail and then some ;)

what kind of autistic fuck are you to not play along and post this?

Six hot loads on the g.i's. Hat

a glass of water

I'm a Viet gook, so I'd probably eat shit that would remind me of my childhood, pho, banh mi, and bánh bao.

That one was a special case, they officially got rid of firing squads in 2004, but any convict sentenced before it can pick. He picked the firing squad due to his mormon background or something.

Step outside of murika.

cheat day.

A bowl of cereal while listening to Rebecca Black's Friday

I'll just tear out the throat of one of my guards with my teeth and chow down on that.

You can request firing squad. I personally would. Getting strapped down on a medical table and getting needles stuck in my arm to (hopefully) put me to sleep and then (if not asleep, painfully) kill me would be fucking terrifying. Hanging would scare me because it might not break your neck but only strangle you and the sense of falling suddenly is frightening. Electric chair is just fucking horrific if not performed properly, will basically cook you before it kills you. Gas chamber would make me feel like a kike and it's also a shitty way to die.

But a firing squad doesn't seem so bad. You're at least standing up and it's a sudden loud noise with a bullet in your heart.

>le time traveling anime memester
kill you are self

no u sweetie

Dr. Pepper is fucking gross, hipsters pretend to like it for some bizarre reason.

it's because of that stupid anime

>you have to order your meal from the value menu at Taco Bell

This fucking nigga gets it though

Fucking faggot
Fucking weeb

>hates an anime
>calls him a weeb
Fucking retard

Literally eat and drink nothing and say "I don't have all night you fucking faggots."

Yeah man, at least go out with a bang.

Oi lad, fanks fer da laff. 'er Majesty'll rate that 8/8.

A 2 litre of human blood please. Im gonna siphon it up with my anus and meet the devil with a bloody ass

what's the name of the artist who took these pictures?
is there a website where I can find more of these? I've already seen a few of these.

instant ramen. beef flavour and a bit of olive oil.

So do you get last breakfast

>the appeals process quickly handles those
"thank god for the appeals process!" - rotting corpses

Sunday dinner with beef, chicken, green beans, broccoli, yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes. No cabbage or peas which some people like to have.

kfc hotwings, a fried egg, a spicy lamb quesadilla with a side of corn tortilla chips, a slice of peperoni pizza and some sweet peach iced tea,

>there are people who would rather let a man rot in prison for 60 years instead of executing him because of the .000001% chance he's innocent

Fuck that, even if you're later proven innocent, your life is still over after more than a couple years.
>lose 10-40 years of wages in your life
>no job skills
>know nothing but prison
>all of your relationships and connections died the second you went to prison
>if you're lucky the state you're in might have some kind of reimbursement so you're not totally on your own but it's still not enough to make up for 30 years of your life

If I ever had a sentence more than five years I'd fucking off myself. There's a reason longterm inmates always do something to get back in even if they were originally innocent.

oh, thats ok then!

roast pork/crackling, crispy roast potatoes, gravy, carrots, peas, cabbage, stuffing, yorkshire pud's,

chocolate cake and warm custard

nice pint of ale

If the fear of death could stop men, there would be no great soldiers, and no great athletes.

Deterrence doesn't work. When people commit the kind of ignominious crime that gets them to the gas chamber, they are overtaken by passion.
The other kind of criminal, the ones who weight the pros and cons, the reasonable crooks, the proxenetes, the dealers, the mafiosi, those ones you'll never find facing the electric chair.

Homemade Alfredo sauce, my family's recipe, with high quality 5 cheese tortellinis, cubed smoked ham and peas sprinkled on top, an entire basket of olive garden breadsticks. One bowl of talenti cheesecake gelato, and my drink(s) would be a dirty sherly. Let me be drunk off my ass before you kill me.

>How to sum up life in three sentences

Anyway, I think everything will work out fine as long as we are trying.

>Deterrence doesn't work.
If the death penalty was mandatory for all crimes do you think we'd have as many criminals?

On a more realistic note public humiliation is an incredible deterrent.

>On a more realistic note public humiliation is an incredible deterrent.
Sure I was talking about the death penalty.

>If the death penalty was mandatory for all crimes do you think we'd have as many criminals?
What point are you making? The death penalty only concerns heinous crimes.