Can reconstruct faces, eradicate deadly diseases, transplant organs, built synthetic hearts...

>can reconstruct faces, eradicate deadly diseases, transplant organs, built synthetic hearts, substantially increase athletic capacity, edit the human genome etc etc
>can't fix baldness

This is bullshit, Veeky Forums. THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Of course they can... Google FUE.

It's a cure. Look at Musk.

>expensive surgical procedure required

No, it should be as easy as applying ointment for bad skin or drops for dry eyes, maybe a pill you can swallow or some kind of foam you put on your scalp. Should be cheap too.

>waaaa I'm too poor to afford the cure
It's a cure. Stop being poor.

Why should it be easy and cheap? The things listed in the OP are all very expensive procedures.

>

>expensive
It is not if you go to turkey. Lot of EU citizens are doing it

RU58841

>still thinks baldness is a real problem worth solving

r/tressless

Actually, there *is* a known cure to baldness.

Three easy steps:
1. Shave it off,
2. Grow a beard, and
3. Stop being a whiny little bitch.

Works every time.

This, plus micropigmentation

hair transplant :-DDD

just think about the evolutionary advantages:
-chicks love it
-more sunlight skin vitamin d -> less risk for diseases
-a sign of masculinity
-time and money saving when showering

just make sure to wear a hat or use sun blocker in the summer

We've had wigs for centuries. There's just a ridiculous taboo surrounding them.

parasites :$

A wig and some bug spray.

Estrogen shots or castration will prevent Male Pattern Baldness.
Go for it!

I read this as head transplant. I guess that would fix the problem too.

derma rolling
detumescence therapy
minoxidil or concentrated oil that have similar percentages of minoxidil

A wig sounds easier.

>all those nu-males clinging on to their shitty beta hairlet genes
Feels good having a full head of naturally luscious and beautiful hair, you poor overfeminized sobs are missing out

>overfeminized
Im not even bald or balding, but i feel like you should know that, male pattern baldness is most frequently caused by an excess of testosterone. If anything they could be considered too masculine. Just thought i would help keep you from making a fool of yourself in the future.

Easier, yes.
But I think the OP should still try one of my suggestions.

If you really think this then start eating soy. That said, everyone knows that the research you read was published by jews and the redpill is that eating soy causes balding.

But hey, if you wanna believe the Hebrew then that's on you.

I dont want to eat soy, im fully aware it causes increased estrogen levels and more pronounced feminine traits. Not to mention im not balding and have no reason to try experimenting with my hormones.

What if nobody in your family can grow a decent looking beard?

>

You are a flaming retard. I have a soy allergy and literally cannot eat it in any quanitity, but I'm still going bald.

is this the only acceptable way to go bald? (clean shaven, tighly cropped sides)

Threadly reminder to post five troll threads on /pol/ for each spillover you see.

/pol/ gets 100 troll threads an hour
what effect do you think you'd have?

Did fue in instanbul for 3400 usd
Have hair again
Look ten years younger
life is so sweet once more

Try Finasteride. Take one pill every 2 or 3 days; it's 15 euros per month and reversed a large chunk for me.

INB4 muh side-effects. Yes, about 1.5 times more chance on ED than a placebo. That's still only a 2% chance.