I've brought the simple lunch you requested, my lord

I've brought the simple lunch you requested, my lord.

These aren't tendies.
What's that green shit?
I want ketchup.
Remove this filth immediately.

I wouldn't mind that as a quick simple lunch to be honest. Hot dogs look cooked well. Buns are toasted. Fries may need some work but it's a quick simple lunch so who cares? Just get rid of the relish and make it ketchup and it's on.

Make them chili dogs and I'll eat it

Ketchup? I don't really like ketchup on hotdogs, it just tastes funky. Mustard, relish and diced onion for me.

Two hot dogs for one person? You fat piece of shit

YOU NEED SOME FIBER IN THAT LUNCH

OP, I have some terrible news. There's a hair in your shitty little pot of mashed grapes.

That's a pickle pube

What was the point of humanity taking over the world and developing vast infrastructure to bring the finest and freshest foods from thousands of miles away to my table, if I don't get to be fat and happy?

>finest and freshest
>pig lips and assholes

>being a picky eater

Nice chinese food you china ass bitch. Go back to china

a reverse image search shows that this came from the Howard Johnson's (who knew there were any left) in Lake George NY. you can't get much more american than that

type what you like bitch all i see is ching chong ding dong

you should get new glasses

Eat some rice about it

my nigga

Why would I, as a lord, want a pleb lunch?

this is, unironically, decent

I'd smash. The food looks good too.

gee, bill

The best thing about this is that the bread is toasted on the inside.

if you've never tried that I recommend it (or both sides but soft in the middle)

A hot dog is less than 200 calories you starving african

found the skinny cuck

Who left these sandwiches here?

Literally my lunch today.

Would eat. My only request would be for some spicy mustard.

hot dogs are such a shitty food

like 80% of the meal is basically bread

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FRIED ONIONS

Get it right or get it tight.

My peepee is bigger desu...
~___°

You're a shitty poster.

Like 80% of your replies are basically cancer.

WHAT IS THE GREEN SHIT???

Well it's hotdogs, so I would imagine it is relish.

WHO THE FUCK ASKED YOU, YOU CAVALIER DEVIL MAY CARE MOTHERFUCkING COCK SMOKER

It took some time but i finally found the best hot dog buns. The brand is open nature, relatively short list of ingredients compared to other shit like sara lee and orowheat. No soy either, was the only one i found. Hot dogs should go without saying but for the unenlightened, it has to be a nathans brand hot dog.

grill or broil for 6-9 minutes, however fucking lazy youre feeling. dice up some onion in the mean time and prepare some mustard. for me its frenchs yellow.

You will need 2 of these AT LEAST unless youre a skinny vegan nu male soyboy. i love the taste and texture of hot dogs but unfortunately they just arent that filling

It's a fucking hotdog. It ain't fancy.

these are sick and have a million gross ingredients. no thanks. i eat hot dogs a few times a week so i had to actually make an attempt to find healthier breads

Then I think you have more issues than just the buns.

nope. i got no problems friend

Protip: the people who say that always have the most serious issues made worse by the fact that they refuse to acknowledge them.
You are a burden.
Have a nice day.

*kisses fingers
magnifique

As you requested, here is your spicy mustard.

Looks bretty good, just swap the relish for mustard and bbq and some ketchup for the fries and I'm down

>Not using superior New England-style bun
Pleb

what's so superior about it?

Are hotdogs sandwiches? Come on man

>Enriched Buns
What are "Enriched Buns"?

t. Europoor

Corn syrup & bleach are injected into every batch.

to play cards without having to put down your hand while you eat

Buns made from enriched flour. Enriched flour is normal flour that has vitamins and minerals added to it so poor people don't get vitamin deficiency.

Oh, ok. Sounds great at first, but kinda weird when you think about it?
Why did the company making this consider adding "good stuff" in the first place?

>(who knew there were any left)
user, I'm afraid that the one in Lake George is gone now. They replaced it with a shitty plaza in an already plaza-heavy area.

I don't know the history of it, but my guess is that it was done to combat some kind of trend of malnutrition. There are lots of examples of this. A lot of the breakfast cereals (especially the stuff for children) are enriched too. Most table salt is iodized, etc.

are you thinking of the Lake Placid one? there's a Yelp review for the Lake George one from just yesterday so either you're wrong or that reviewer was hallucinating

shit taste.
King's Hawaiian are the best hotdog buns and the brand should be local natural casing dogs. Most parts of the country have them. Nathan's are mushy crap.

My bad, I somehow mixed up the Lake Placid Howard Johnson's and Lake George's Montcalm restaurant.

As Chicago-based gangster rapper lil' strawhat once said

Gold in my teeth
Buy ya moms a wreath
Have her ass in disbelief
Swag Vienna beef

Double rations? FANTASTIC!

>the brand should be local natural casing dogs

Hear, hear. These are what we like in my part of the country.

that plate is at most 800kcal

Abv. for culturally enriched i.e: they have nigger semen in them