If you can possibly do it, post food YOU made that is more mouth watering than this picture. Somehow, heh...

If you can possibly do it, post food YOU made that is more mouth watering than this picture. Somehow, heh, I doubt you could.

Looks great chef

it looks like dog vomit

I like those desu

you're a nigger and a faggot but yes stouffer mac & cheese is unironically good

I had one of these last night with some fried chicken.

That's not food.

Quick brunch on homemade corn bread

>that plate
>that egg
>that obnoxious hipster meme drizzle
Holy shit, just end it.

Yeah wtf is up with those few dots of hot sauce? This is something hipsters do?

Stouffers mac and cheese is too creamy and the noodles are too soft.

Have you never owned a bottle of hot sauce? It comes out in little drops.

I think just about everyone here can post something they've cooked that looks better than Stouffers brand dog diarrhea. Jackass.

Way better than OP. And surely not as grainy or plastic tasting either. I didn't make breakfast this morning, but I may have a pic on here of something I made recently. Have to check.....
Anyway, that's one strike against OP.

Waiting on this baby. Took me two hours to make b/c i'm too ocd with toppings

It comes out in little spurts. What's the point of dribbling three little drops on your eggs.

You're confusing hot sauce with your boyfriend's jizz. Nearly all hot sauce bottles have a drip top, so it comes out in drops. Are you fucking Michael J. Foxing your godamn hot sauce, Shaky?

you wouldn't eat that? it looks pretty good.

Nope, no recent pics. I didn't figure, since I was on vacation for the past several weeks. All I had was a pic of a couple of sunnyside up eggs on toast, which seems redundant since someone already posted eggs.

T of last night's BLT. Home grown Mortgage Lifter tomato's - blows away those shitty water balloon things at the grocery.

>make

Some chicken and 40 cloves I made a while back.

To be honest, its difficult to replicate that sticky glue like cheese sauce with a real recipe. Every time I make a roux, bechamel-type cheese sauce with real cheese, it never has that texture. That liquid plastic texture is somewhat desirable (for some), but I dont know how to achieve it without using Velveeta or some jarred nacho shit. Is it possible to make that sticky-icky at home using real cheese, say and ages sharp cheddar? Mine is always somewhat grainy.

mmmmm that looks dank

Check it fag

Just some grilled chicken, normal and bbq.

Had to try a meme steak, it was actually great and fed like 3 people with the other sides.

This I'm kinda proud of. Had some leftover pork chops that got dry so I simmered then in bbq, pulled it, made a slaw of broccolini, bok choy and celery (don't ask) and threw a fried egg on with some swiss.

I do the same. I'll have the normal whatever meat to grill then get something new or random like that steak there or a lump of tenderloin or mignon and season them however and just split it between the 3 of us to try. 6 of us including my dogs if it's not that great tasting.

Oh and it was on a toasted onion bagle.

Its a great way to try new stuff without going hungry if its shit. Thats how I found I love burgundy steak with sauteed mush and onion.

Pic unrelated, Christmas roast for the senpai.

The egg, well, it's unnecessary.

The lasagna is better. Fight me.

would smash

eggs makes all burgers better though. Simple burger science.

The yolk mixed with the bbq pork is amazing. You should try it sometime.

This is beautiful user

where's the pineapple?