Start with the Greeks

>start with the Greeks
But where does one start with the Greeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1y8_RRaZW5X3xwztjZ4p0XeRplqebYwpmuNNpaN_TkgM/pub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1y8_RRaZW5X3xwztjZ4p0XeRplqebYwpmuNNpaN_TkgM/pub

now piss off

If this is true why I am 20 and never kissed a single girl?

Could it be that attraction has to do with looks and not personality? Maybe if I weren't ugly and skinny I'd have fucked a girl by now?

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I'm not attracted to introverted guys. Just girls.

There's a big difference between being an introvert and being socially autistic.

I would be classified as an introvert, but I can still go out and be sociable/charismatic. I just like doing it less, and need to spend time alone to compensate for it

We can see clearly in the photo that the attractiveness of that guy is in being introverted,NOT having good muscles and face

Anyway, I don't believe a word of this, all these bitches want is a loud drunk retard addicted to clubbing and who listens the same ghetto thug music they do.

reminder to report non lit posts and threads (especially if they're thinly veiled /pol9k/ shit)

Reminder to report reporters who didnt study journalism ;)

This. I get about 2/3 hours in and lose my charm - like I'm mentally exhausted and can't be cool anymore.

Polite self-sage because this is not /lit.

wtf

so Veeky Forums was actually a decent place back then? how old is that link?

was meant as a reply to

>black framed glasses
>"i'm a le nerd hipster geek"

Reminder that the khmer rouge was right to empty urban areas of cosmos with glasses.

Homer and Hesiod
then the Presocratics
then the classical playwrights
then Plato and Aristotle

"We love introverts!"
>guy with clearly developed musculature and who is clearly lean
>stylish glasses
>good, likely expensive, haircut, already coiffed

lol "introvert."

>guy with clearly developed musculature and who is clearly lean
do you even lift bro? he could get that physique staying home dong pushups and pullups and never go outside.

well if the club scene isn't your thing maybe you could lose your fedora and go to a church or something, if you're not a chad why are you chasing stacies

who said anything about lifting faggot, the kind of lean muscle chicks actually like, as opposed to the homoerotic virgins and powerbottoms on Veeky Forums who glorify roid bulk, doesn't require any kind of lifting

>doesn't require any kind of lifting
Too bad it still requires actual effort... :(

t. skinny virgin too lazy to exercise

Iliad.

>tfw 23 year old introvert virgin never had a gf

Fuck that article for taunting me

i'm in better shape than you, fuck off with your bulky gas-out-in-the-first round beach muscles ass

Stay lost

How many girls did you actually talk to?

What women say they want and what they want are two entirely different things. Just look at social gatherings, who has an easy time befriending many people, who like people to surround themselves with?

The only thing women value about twinkish, introverted guys is they make better providers for the woman's child

Although male masculinity is associated with health benefits, it is also associated with negative personality traits and behaviors. For example, high-testosterone men are less likely to marry, more likely to divorce and have more marital problems than lower testosterone men (Booth & Dabbs, 1993).
Men with higher testosterone are also less likely to feel a need to respond to infant cries than men with lower testosterone (Fleming, Corter, Stallings & Steiner, 2002). Masculine male faces are also ascribed antisocial traits, such as low warmth, low emotionality, dishonesty, low cooperativeness and poor quality as a parent (Boothroyd, Jones, Burt & Perrett, 2007; Perrett et al., 1998). Masculine men are also perceived to have more interest in short-term than in long-term relationships (Kruger, 2006), and masculine men have more short-term, but not long-term, partners than feminine men do (Rhodes, Simmons & Peters, 2005).
Attraction to masculinity is a function of the tradeoffs between the benefits of greater genetic health and the costs of lower investment in relationships and children (Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Little, Jones, Penton-Voak, Burt & Perrett, 2002).
Factors that affect the relative importance of these costs and benefits affect this tradeoff. For example, the benefits of genetic health for offspring can only be attained when women are able to conceive and preferences for masculine traits are accordingly greater when conception risk is high (for reviews, see Fink & Penton-Voak, 2002; Gangestad & Simpson, 2000; Gangestad & Thornhill, 2008; Jones et al., 2008). Additionally, the paternal investment costs associated with partnering with a masculine man are less important in short-term relationships than in long-term relationships. Accordingly, women prefer more masculine men for short-term than for long-term relationships (Burt et al., 2007; Little et al., 2002; Little, Cohen, Jones & Belsky, 2007

>negative
>high testosterone