How do I improve this stuff? Pretty bland right out of the can. I'm going to eat it with yellow rice and melted cheddar

How do I improve this stuff? Pretty bland right out of the can. I'm going to eat it with yellow rice and melted cheddar.

buy tortillas and mexican style shredded cheese and make a burrito.

humble yourself

I like to add butter or lard, black pepper and hot taco sauce

this shit is disgusting, and eating it by itself... can't you taste it? look at the ingredients

fresh cracked black pepper
no white people allowed

Add salsa while you heat it, or some chopped roasted green chiles.

>no white people allowed
you're not getting me, I love refried beans, but old el paso is garbage

>How do I improve this stuff?
I make my own. I pour some home made beans in a saucepan with some water and mash them with a spoon, and add spices and other things, and simmer. Those refried beans taste great without anything added to them. But they are salty...

When I was a kid my mom used cans of this shit to make a really unhealthy snack for her and my dad. They aren't even fat so I have no idea how they got away with this shit.

But they would buy a whole bag of Doritos and split them up on two plates. Then they would mix a jar of cheese and a jar of hot salsa in a bowl, and then pour the liquid mixture on the plate of Doritos. Then add sour cream and these beans.

Parents used to do this kinda shit too. Probably not fat because you were eating that stuff while playing outside on a daily basis and your dad was probably working a physical job. Least that's how it was for my family.

On topic, I like the refried beans that are hotter. Usually makes them even better. Still gotta add spices and shit too it.

Tortillas and Mexican style shredded cheese are more humble than rice and cheddar? I don't follow.

Why the fuck doesn't Taco Bell do this? They've got all the stuff for it, I could wreck a plate of Cool Ranch nachos bel grande with steak.

Also: best way to heat?

Add cumin, sazon and chili powder.

Just get some cheese like sharp cheddar and put it on top. Grab some chips and you have a simple tasty dip that can reheat well for leftovers.

add about 2/3s cup of creme cheese to it

>Doesn't understand how people can occasionally eat slightly unhealthy food and not be a fatnig

This, cream cheese beans are TO DIE for, I eat it at least once a week

salt and pepper mixed in. cheese doesnt enhance it without other stuff

I like to whiten it the fuck up with a heavy dose of cream cheese

Will this make it taste like Taco Bell?

Did I fucking say occasionally? No, and that's not the only "slightly unhealthy" thing she ate, so eat a dick.

>eat a dick.
Your mom eats plenty of those.

Add whole black beans, and your favorite hot sauce.

Because our Doritos come in the little bags and the salsa is prepped into single servings and is cold. You could ask for it this way though I guess, just depends on the manager and restaurant.

eww , you fucked up.

Add sour cream and shredded cheese while cooking for restaurant style beans