Gonna cook up some baby back ribs today on my Weber 18" kettle grill. Since the grill is small...

Gonna cook up some baby back ribs today on my Weber 18" kettle grill. Since the grill is small, I'm going to use the stack and swap method to cook these.
Also, general ribs thread.

Using three different rubs

After removing the thin membranes on the back side of the ribs,lather on some yellow mustard to hold the rub on the ribs

Honey Garlic rub and Sweet and Smoky rub

cowboy rub

Ribs nigga

chimney loaded and lit

how much time is it going to take?

>cowboy rub
WHEW BOI

why not just stick them in the microwave on high for 1 hour and 39 minutes?

>no pork rubs

nigger what are you doing

Around 4.5 hrs, 9lbs of ribs.Setting up drip pan and indirect heat

How do you maintain the temperature?

How much does Weber® pay you for this?

just got them on all stacked up. Every hour and 15 mins, going to move the top rack of ribs to the bottom of the stack, middle rack to top, lower rack to middle and so on

in 2 hours, I'll add a small portion of more hot coals

This post brought to you by Weber®

samefag

McCormick pays me to post my threads.

Thanks, some great info on this site! Really interesting of what you offer

miley cyrus nude gucci new adidas sneakers premium address luxurious watches iphone desi hindi bhangra louis vuiton genuine leather ferrari great anal gay brand new puma shoes only chinese pussy rolex nicole aniston dad group

This is like the cooking version of downloading music from Limewire. I'm kind of expecting someone doing a Bill Clinton voice telling me to visit a website where I can buy all the best spices and sauces.

show us the finished product

coming along nicely, just swapped racks for the first time

>This post brought to you by Weber®

I'm ok with this. Been using a gas grill a lot lately and I miss charcoal. You don't have to get a Weber grill, but briquettes or wood chips is nicer to do.

how is your grill? Would you recommend it to friends and/or family.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks for your answer!

Lindsey

>this post brought to you by Nexgrill.

nobody gives a shit, shut the fuck up.

8/10

the 18" is a good grill to start out with, but as I leveled up my grilling skill, I find the cooking surface just isn't big enough. Was planning on getting the 22" model, but then stumbled into an awesome deal on a 26" grill (not a Weber) on clearance, so I'm waiting to finish the grilling season with this grill and break out the new big grill in the spring..

There is enough moisture in meat to hold the rub on, and buy a rib rack faggot

rib rack won't fit on 18" user. this technique allows for cooking 3 whole racks in a small cooking space

just did second swap and added more coals

all done

Looks nice, OP. Cut into one and let's see that money shot

OP, we're making dueling beer can chicken tonight.

So it took you less than 2 hours?

microwave one hour thirty nine minutes faggot

You have my attention

Chicken coming out good

Shut the fuck up fatass

Birds almost done

They was good

>This post brought to you by Weber®.

Interesting ive neverseen it done like this. I have done pic related. They also make rib racks that allow for space to be maximized.

Does the stacking affect cook times? How bout smoke penetration?