So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of cooking?

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of cooking?

Does she think it's sexy, or is she offended that you're moving in on her territory?

>my girlfriend
>my
>girlfriend

She likes it. We take turns cooking.

>girlfriend
h-heh, yeah, she's okay with it, h-heh

>girlfriend
Quit throwing salt in my old wounds OP.

Implying anyone here actually cooks and isn't just here to shitpost.

No user, that would just be you.
Loser.

Yeah, she likes it.

I have no gf thank God

Veeky Forums is a normalfag board like /co/ /an/ /adv/ and /soc/

She would starve if I didn't cook.

>offended that you're moving in on her territory
The only women who could possibly be offended by this is your mother or more likely your grandma, but only if they're one of those good solid old fashion ones. The kind they don't make anymore.

don't underestimate women's ability to be offended

>girlfriend

Also, bitches love that shit because they're lazy children who want to be taken care of.

She's fine with it. We are both are better at certain things, so between the two of us we can make nearly everything.

>moving in on her territory?

Lol modern women don't cook. Feminism told them it was too demeaning.

Every relationship I've been in I've been the better cook, the girl hasn't even been interested in it.

1000% true unfortunately

My mother was happy when I started cooking with her or cooking by myself. She said women love men that can cook.

>Feminism told them it was too demeaning.
Feminism has ruined women imo. I used to work in retail and when I'd ask younger women if they needed help reaching something they'd laugh it off and act like they didn't need help or get slightly offended. When I'd ask older women the same question they would smile and say thank you or say something like "it's a good thing a tall young man is here to help me". Maybe it's just old women being old but that was my experience.

My wife grew up in a restaurant, so she knows how to cook.
I've been cooking professionally for the last thirteen years or so, so I know how to cook.
We each have something we excel at, but generally, I do dinners and stove top cooking and the like, she does the baking. I don't bake unless held at gunpoint.
We also cook together a lot, which usually turns into food fights and/or sex. Good fun.

We complement each other quite well.

She likes Italian & baking, I like Asian & frying/stews. She's vegetarian, I like meat. Simple life.

>muh experience
When you've experienced touching a boob, your opinion will be relevant.

My gf and I get hammered and cook together

>not all women like to be treated like fragile, incompetent creatures
Shocker.

I don't have gf. If she knew how to cook or was interested at least, that'd be cool. Just learning how things work is a skill you can use without needing a full kitchen with hardware, spices etc.

spotted the roasties

Literally have to cook while she's out or asleep

>women
>not fragile, incompetent creatures

I like guys that cook.
But hardly one i met and bragged about it could actually deliver.
Instant salad dressing is no acceptable alternative and yes, you can taste the difference.
Cream does not belong in spaghetti carbonara.
AND YOU DON'T USE A FUCKING GLASS PLATE FOR CUTTING YOUR INGREDIENTS.
Yeah, I'm still mad.

>they'd laugh it off and act like they didn't need help or get slightly offended.
It's a bit of a tightrope walk. Many of us just hate to come across as needy or dependent.
But getting offended? That's just rude.

Twist
All the girls you've dated can cook but enjoyed having an easily manipulated personal chef

lol look at this numale

The good life

Oh no, do you boys need help finding your way back to /r9k/?

she isn't good at cooking but she loves my food and wants to learn

This is what me and my girlfriend do. I'm from Pennsylvania and she's from California. I met her while I was in the military. We have a lot of different ideas on what to cook for dinner, it's like a mix of Pennsylvania Dutch with her favorite Mexican dishes. My brother and his girlfriend spent a lot of time in India so they bring some new ideas, but I really don't like curry too much. But she likes to make dinner for me more than I like to cook for her.

>Many of us just hate to come across as needy or dependent.

Not that user, but if you're like 5'3" and I'm 5'10" and I see you need something that I myself could probably just barely get, it's not needy or dependent to let the taller person get it for you. It's just physics.

Try to keep that in mind, because we always feel really weird watching shorter women struggle with shit like that. Makes you feel lazy.

That makes sense. The opposite side is bad too, where you get a customer that needs to be handheld and have everything done for them. That's just annoying. Tolerable, but annoying.

>That's just rude
Yea me and my coworker would joke about how cunty they were after they left. We're literally there to help people find things, reach things if they can't reach them, carry them if they are too heavy, etc. We are basically there for your convenience. That's what we are paid to do in retail. I love helping people too which is why I found it absolutely cuntish when women would get miffed at my asking if they needed help and blow me off like I was an asshole just for asking.

What's

with
the
line
breaks
you
freak?

>I'd ask younger women if they needed help reaching something they'd laugh it off and act like they didn't need help or get slightly offended.
did they really need your help though? they might not have

I usually cook for my gf and her son and they're totally fine with it(maybe even prefer it). The little brat can be a pain in the ass though because he only likes chicken nugs and fries so weaning him to other stuff is difficult.

I wouldn't like it but only because I am an OCD control freak who gets autistic about anything that deviates from how I cook, even down to chopping method. I can't help it, just bugs me watching other people do something I obsess over differently.

Who gives a shit what he likes to eat? He's not your kid. Either he eats what's on the table or he doesn't.

Many of these women would struggle to reach the top shelf. I once saw one of the shorter ones literally stand on the cooler door threshold to reach a six pack after refusing my help. At that point all I cared about was the impending clusterfuck if she fell and hurt herself or knocked over displays

You know how much of a pain in the booty it is to clean up the spills of just one 750ml bottle? Imagine 6 of those or more.

I'm the girlfriend in the situation and I love it because we share a hobby/ passion. The memes are true anons, cooking is pretty sexy

>Does she think it's sexy, or is she offended that you're moving in on her territory?
Neither. She just thinks it's neat, and likes most of the things I make.

Presently single, but all previous girlfriends thought my cooking abilities were pretty sexy.

It was my emotional unavailability and unwillingness to communicate that they didn't really care for.

My wife loves it when I cook but wishes I did it more often. I'm super fucking lazy but an apparent savant in the kitchen.

Is the reason I've never had a girlfriend because I don't feel like putting any effort into relationships because I know it will eventually crumble and be painful, and pain is a natural thing to avoid?

Exactly this.

>I once saw one of the shorter ones literally stand on the cooler door threshold to reach a six pack after refusing my help. At that point all I cared about was the impending clusterfuck if she fell and hurt herself or knocked over displays
>tfw if she fell on her ass trying to reach shit and you laughed at her or said, "This is why you let taller people help you, dumbass," you would've been fired
The customer is not always right. Sometimes the customer is retarded.

Cooking for women is beta.

>2017
>woman knowing how to cook

AYYY

this

I neither know the answer to your question, nor care enough to ponder it. I do however care enough to laugh at you.

none of those boards, especially not /soc/, are nornalfag boards

Yep. But my job in that instance isn't to chastise her for being a dumbass, even politely in a lawyer-like way. My job would be damage control (i.e. cleanup) and calling a manager over so they can handle the customer who is probably pissed off because of how embarrassed she is.

Number one thing is to not admit fault in ANY way on behalf of the store. If I did, she would sue and it would get messy. Fuck our litigious society.

She likes it.

I made her some halloumi tonight and she fucking adored it, BJ incoming

>Fuck our litigious society.
I agree with you there, 100%.

Please don't laugh at me. I've never been in love even though I have plenty of love to give.

hes a filthy phone poster

She's fine with it and constantly encourages me to cook home, but I'm just too tired most of the time.
I'm a souschef in a renowned restaurant, >12h shifts are killing me.

After a 12+ hour shift, she should rub your feet and cook for you, not ask you to make dinner. What the fuck.

>It was my emotional unavailability and unwillingness to communicate that they didn't really care for.

Get in touch with your feminine side like a proper beta numale or accept your lack of ass with equanimity. The days of grils wanting macho males ended with the last episode of "Gunsmoke," you fossil.

This. The two most normalfag boards are /b/ and /pol/.

Also, this:

>implying implications

>Veeky Forums
>normalfag board

You must be new.

They're boards that women go to
Especially /an/

>implying Veeky Forums doesn't have a bigger percentage of women than say /a/ or /diy/

you're an idiot

You have no argument

neither do you

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

haha u had fuggs, Veeky Forums surely is a normalfag board

>posting pasta
>on Veeky Forums
Pottery

majority of Veeky Forums is female

I haven't met a girl my age who can actually cook.

When we started dating a year ago she couldn't even boil an egg, these days she can whip up a pretty damn great breakfast and is getting better at stir frying, most importantly she's legit interested in learning and getting better at the kitchen. I think when I gave her a key to the apartment it triggered her nesting instinct.

She's pretty young, she still has a long way to go but I'm seeing great potential.

>tfw females are reading your posts

>tfw sudden feeling of uneasiness

You're a fucking monster, dirtying a perfectly clean car seat with blood like that

want some olive oil for that pasta?

>her nesting instinct
>She's pretty young
How young exactly?

Careful user, this probably isn't a rabbit-hole we want to go down.

AL DENTE
L

D
E
N
T
E

Girlfriend is from China, and cooks some amazing dishes that I don't even know how to pronounce. She loves it when I cook though. We take turns, and it works awesome.

Lol triggered.
My ex still bitches about unimportant shit from years ago. The brain's a funny thing eh?

She's a russki so she goes apeshit for all the seafood I cook. Also I happen to love Russian food which she is good at cooking. Works out nice.

Gonna go to hell for recommend this, but you should get her to do naked apron

My bf can cook but I prefer to do it for him, it's a woman's job to care for their partner (which includes cooking for them). He'll join me in making pasta sauces because he enjoys it which is nice.

Anyway, if your woman doesn't cook for you or bother to learn how then she's a lazy piece of shit... a quality you should be steering away from.

>My bf
That's pretty gay, bro

As long as she does the dishes and lets me watch the game in peace, it really doesn't matter.

>Having sex with the food and not your wife

What are you gay?

Does she go full ching-chong ping-pong in bed?

>Veeky Forums
>normalfag

my girlfriend is a neurotic and hyperactive lawyer who cannot stand waiting for anything to be finished, so when she cooks it's usually a stir fry or some shit. when i'm around we cook other shit together cause i can say 'now leave it the fuck alone and occupy yourself with something else for a while'

>it's a woman's job to care for their partner

depressing bullshit

I've yet to date a millennial aged woman who can cook an egg or not burn toast.

I swear, millenial girls are only good for jizz buckets.

The modern millenial feminist:
> Can't do what men do today
> Can't do what their mothers did yesterday
> Can only complain & whine

I think I'm going to go gay for my own sanity.

>having friends
>knowing girls

FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM!!!

>normie
I wish you newfags would use that word in the correct context.
You're fucking embarrassing.

There is no correct context for that. The word is normalfag.

A normalfag is one of us who does all he can to try to fake being a well-adjusted human being.
Normies are the real people.

You say it like I don't already get her to do it.
Working on a maid uniforn next.