How come only a minority of the world has ever contributed to actual civilization?

And some groups like Niggers and Arabs have never done that?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/10/15/race-mixing/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-races-in-the-united-states/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"actual civilization" includes actual science by the way.

Actually Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. How is this hard to get?

>He can't name a single Redskin accomplishment that impacted the world that isn't a crop
>Or address the repeatedly low IQs of Redskins.

Show us the Redskin Noble Prize Winners.

>tumblr

Reminder that Niggers and Redskins were both miles behind Whitey hence getting steamrolled by him and/or Achmed. Achmed also was repeatedly steamrolled up into the modern day (see Israel who are half White).

Is this all you ever think about?

>leftypol
>twitter
>reddit

Most of modern science is thanks to Africa and the Arabs in particular. If it were only up to Europe we'd still be in the dark ages burning witches left and right. And lets not forget China...
Whitewashing history is probably one of the most disgusting and harmful things that was ever done.

Is that where you discuss history and politics? I wasn't being condescending. Those are where this thread belongs.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/10/15/race-mixing/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-races-in-the-united-states/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

>Niggers, Redskins, and Beaners all have way lower IQs

>"Percentage of all persons mentioned" as a metric
>Nords BTFO for some reason
>No USA
>No Japan/China
>No middle east
Wew

What's a significant figure?

>thealternativehypothesis
Wew

Nice gish galloping btw

>Europe
>never invented a written language
>had to get colonized several times throughout several centuries by North Africans and West Asians in order to become civilized
>even at their first "peak" of the Renessaince it was still tradition to cook in the same place that they shit and threw waste and other things out in the street
>washed maybe 3 times in the year
>only in the past century had dental care available
>still to this day mostly believe in a middle eastern religion

Every area on Earth shows consistently through history that the average human is just dumb and doesn't produce much. Even then, intelligence is a subjective notion.

But I can tell from your writing and obvious shitpost that you probably don't even understand that or are not willing to

>It's another episode of the idiot thinking distributions function as a single point at the mean

Johannes Gutenberg is a significant figure, Bì Shēng is not.

They didn't have Jesus.

Cry more individualism, it doesn't make stats wrong.

The industrial revolution was only 100 years ago, it's inevitable that the rest of the world will catch up.

>it's inevitable that the rest of the world will catch up

Tech is outpacing the west already, do you really think the goat fuckers will catch up fast enough to out do the robots that will replace them.

Culturalism Relativism on full display.

>Everything is subjective so no one can be better than anybody else!

And the person on the left is just as beautiful and evolved as the person on the right.

Really? You actually imagine Africans developing their own tech industry, space program or anything other than a mud hut?

Why not? Africa has already seen vast improvements from ten years ago, some nations are doing better than others but the overall trend is positive.

>comparing a 70 year old with a 20 year old
totally convinced me

The woman on the left is about 70 years old. The girl on the right is about 16

>Why not?

Because the average IQ of the entire continent is in the 70's.

>vast improvements

you mean like those fucking rail ways

Clearly we should exterminate the low IQ whites for leeching off the hard work of Jews and Asians.

I mean honestly it's embarassing how little whites have contributed to modern science and technology in the 20th century, compared to the Jewish master race. The best they can do is point to a handful of individuals hundreds of years ago and say we wuz scientists n shiet.

the jews are white
back to

I'm Jewish and neither I nor anyone in my family consider ourselves "white".

Your move?

Woman on left is old and sick.

Lmao. I felt bad so here's your
>You