Is the fact that the left is pushing the "trans woman ARE woman" meme on normies and the fact that normies are...

Is the fact that the left is pushing the "trans woman ARE woman" meme on normies and the fact that normies are accepting this meme, dangerous or alarming to science?

traps are gay, feminine dicks are a meme, we don't care either way
take your shit back to tumblr

It has nothing to do with science because science doesn't include women.

No no no I agree that a mtf to a man with a mental illness. I am not tumblr.

I am asking if the fact that the left is pushing and the normies are accepting tumblr regarding trannies; is alarming/dangerous or not.

No, and you're as autistic for caring about men playing dress up as they are for being grown fucking men and playing dress up.

>I am not tumblr.
you are. take your dumb shit off here.

please get this retarded /pol/trash off this board, it makes
me hate people more and more every time someone
mentions this shit. god damn i fucking hate normalfags

I just like sucking cock feminine or not

>retarded
Are you implying a trans woman IS a woman?
Since that is retarded.

it doesn't matter if we agree with your faggot argument or not, fucking dumbass. your retared shit doesn't belong here.

>asking if its dangerous that normies believe something that isn't true is dangerous or not.

it's amazing that you think you aren't a faggot normie. if you were a Veeky Forums poster you wouldn't bring up such a retarded issue and stick out like a sore thumb. fuck off

no, i'm not implying that. i simply don't want to see politics on this board, faggot

How many times were you kicked and punched in k-12?

>gets told to fuck off by literally everyone
>roleplays as an elementary school bully
you sure showed us

>asking a question makes me a bully

Why would it be dangerous or alarming to science?

Because it isn't true.
Leftists want normies to think a trans woman is a woman but that isn't true.

It really is. If you give a minority power over you, they will try to change you. That is how humans work.

That doesn't answer my question though. What exactly makes it dangerous or even alarming?

God I LOVE /pol/-bait threads on Veeky Forums.

I think it stopped being bait a long time ago.

Lrn2meme fgt pls