What would you serve if you ran a food cart like this one?

What would you serve if you ran a food cart like this one?

Cleveland steamers

Crepes I guess.

A bullet

burritos made by white girls

>not using the crepe maker to make tortillas

rotis wraps w/deep fried things
only thing I miss about toronto

Khlav Kalash

Burgers. Use the crepe maker as a bun toasting station

That crepe maker would do great quesadillas. Could put steak or fried chicken in them using the rest of the gear.

banana pancake

Sandwhiches

Roast pork

McChicken's

Tacos in New Zealand

That thing has to be expensive as fuck.

crab legs

Soups & stews.

That's gotta be the stupidest fucking thing I've seen on wheels

Pretzels, Bratwurst and Sauerkraut.

t. German

R E U B E N S

the white girls would be able to find better jobs. you'd get greasy white guys instead.

My customers...?

Pizzas

fries with crazy toppings

You've never seen a hot dog cart? What country do you live in?

blts

savory gelatin molds

Gyros and fries

Wanky hotdogs.

We don't have hotdog carts here, but we have a lot of people who've seen them in american tv shows.

I approuve of this

t. Luxembourg

Whatever the cartel tells me to.

Drugs.

You'd be surprised. Two girls run a bomb-ass taco stand out of a bar in my town. They do killer business by being hot, in a bar full of drunks, serving up tacos.

blog: I actually wanted to break into the crepe racket as a bit of side money at events and stuff but between the equally strict food service laws in the US and the surprisingly expensive price of an up-to code mobile food unit I said fuck that noise and decided against it.

I'm not exaggerating when I say even a used fully equipped mobile food service station can be as much as new vehicle. There is probably a real niche in the market for an armature welder to pop these things together custom and then sell them for gorillians. Especially if you know what your local health-codes require.

Breakfast cart, set up near the courthouse in my town. It has a ton of foot traffic from lawyers, cops, and people on jury duty all day long. Bacon, eggs, ham, sausage on the griddle, crepes and breakfast burritos on the crepe maker, hashbrowns in the deep fryer, coffee maker on the showcase, mini-fridge in the cabinet for batter, cheese, and juices.

Shawarma.
Why the fuck would I reinvent the wheel when I can just make god's greatest gift to mankind?

That's not a bad idea, actually. I bought my hydroponic grow lamp from an electrician in Michigan back before we had grow shops here. I bet he just sits in his garage popping them together for a nice side hustle on the weekends. Just have a modular design, let the customer decide the layout. The tough part would be knowing all the welding, plumbing, electricity, and maybe gas, but you could easily partner up for the prices you could charge as a weekend garage project.

Hotdogs, sausages and pretzel sandwiches. You'd make a killing if you can set up on a Naval Base like Coronado. There's usually a carrier in port, sometimes up to three of them, and hungry sailors will run out there and order a shit ton of food to take back on the ship to pass out to people. When I was stationed there there were always three burrito trucks in the morning when people were showing up to work, and they'd come back during lunch time. They always had long lines on each one of people getting food. I'm sure I could steal some customers away with hot ham and cheese sandwiches on a pretzel roll or a few spicy sausages.

beat me to it.
but this. also mountain dew and crab juice.

Its painfully simple, you literally have to just create on basic design that has all the required stuff for your health codes and then buy all the parts completed and weld them together. Obviously you can save money the more you put together yourself, but if you buy all the parts pre-fab you would need only a crash-course in mobile plumbing and propane gas systems and hooks ups to get started. An added bonus is that you don't have to worry about competition because the final product is so fucking heavy and cumbersome you will corner the market in your area while still being able to order the separate parts cheaper online in bulk.

a lot of cities have regulations only allowing hot dogs to be sold from those carts. you could try and argue that hot dogs are sandwiches and then try to sell sandwiches.

Bushmeat

Diabetes and despair.

>deep-frier
Karaage
Korrokke
Kushikatsu

>grill
Takoyaki

>crepe maker
Pot stickers
Omurisu

Filthy frothing beats son

I always thought hot dogs might do good around here. sometimes there is a lot of people walking around.

Probably nothing because I'm dogshit at cooking

and a ching chong nip nong to you too, weeb

Homemade ice cream

pints of sherbet
hot waffle bowls with chilled fruit inside
cups of extra thick home fries
vodka

Sushi rolls on a stick

You'd need some kind of privacy divider

sketti

>implying

Ciabatta slider sandwiches.
>pulled pork mesquite bbq with fried onions
>braised beef slider
>smoked chicken and honey mustard slider
>classic angus burger sliders
>spicy tofu burger slider
All the buns would be partially grilled before serving and all portions would be generally small in order to sell for cheaper with discounts if you buy more than 2

Something hipster and artisan that I can sell for like $12

Pierogis

Chicken and waffles.

you should report them for cultural appropriation

Torture. People would come up, stick one hand in the deep fryer and the other on the griddle, lick the crêpe iron, and then I'd hit them in the face with some propane. Two bucks a go.

so its the new version of this

pizza, wings, salads, subs, pastas, and premade desserts

omurice or some shit

looks like there's enough storage for a lot of rice on that thing, just a matter of cooking the egg really

Dog shit.

Hummus

Grilled hummus
Crepe hummus
Deep fried hummus
Available hummus
Show hummus
Sauce hummus
Clean hummus
Gas hummus
Drain hummus
Dirty hummus
Lockable hummus
Waste hummus

Cosmic brownie shakes

crab juice please

>serving British food

Pea soup and pancakes

I would get absurdly wasted on Milwaukee's best, eat shrimp ramen, and then vomit the mixture on the crepe maker. Once nice and crisp i would cut into squares and serve it atop a Double Down. Then the customer can season to taste

For me, it's the crab legs.

Eggs of all kinds