Fuck jelly. Who else /onlypeanutbutter/ around here?

Fuck jelly. Who else /onlypeanutbutter/ around here?

Only on toast

Yes

I'm all about the jam and cheese yo

Stick some on a nice hot buttered crumpet
Fills the holes nicely and the butter means it's not too dry.

>these fags don't know about peanut butter and onion

Get on my fucking level

Fluff

We all kmow there is only one true spread

which is pic related

Jelly is gay, unlike me.

With a glass of whole milk. Bone apple teat!

*Bovril

yes, and preferably on whole wheat

Outside the USA that's the standard way. Peanut butter and jam together is just vile.

>people eat peanut butter at all outside the USA
I didn't know this

It takes pride of place in my grass hut, next to the kerosene lamp.

What about peanut butter on a burger?
Fucking delicious

Real nibbas eat Sjokade

I used to make sandwiches with peanut butter, mayo, and shriracha

how fat are you guys?

how much shachara do you put on?

For me it's the peanut butter, apple and cheese panini.

I do that sometimes, but usually with a ton of chili powder on there too.

How many tables spoons, gents?

I go 4.

I used to eat this on home made bread. Love to see someone digs pb apple cheese.

peanuts are better whole. peanut butter is a calorie bomb with no pay off.

jam and regular butter is pretty good

Flutternutter is the sandwich of my state.

out of the way, losers

About a tablespoon. Sometimes I'd squeeze the sandwich over a bowl of instant noodles so the contents would fall into the bowl. Then I'd mix and eat it.

Everyone who isnt an American

>*blocks your path*

Only with a toaster oven. Peanut butter usually requires reheating to melt, otherwise one slice is hot while the other has lost most of its heat.

Every morning, I eat a peanutbutter sandwich for breakfast with milk. Every fucking morning

My nigger

I used to have bread and butter but switched to peanut butter sandwiches because it was more filling

can someone please explain peanut butter, it's so ridiculously dry and has a overpowering peanut taste

This is my usual one. The version with salt is good too, but the unsalted one tastes perfectly good without.

The jars gets peanut oil pooling at the top as well. Haven't had that happen with other peanut butters in years. Made me realise how many of them must use emulsifiers and other crap to stop the oil pooling.

Peanut butter is what i imagine shit would taste like.

Peanut butter and pickle is the greatest peanut butter sandwich of all time. Bonus greatness if you grill it with a slice of sharp cheddar on it as well. Besides the BLT, PB&P (plain or grilled with cheese) are the two greatest simple sandwiches ever (not counting certain tea sandwiches, of course )

You'd be very much mistaken.

>it's so ridiculously dry and has a overpowering peanut taste

Which is why it pairs so well with jelly.

You wanna talk about only peanut butter? Well this is all I need, a jar of pb and a spoon. Fuck jelly and fuck the bread too.

Came here to say this. Fuck off jellyfags.

>2017
>not using Biscoff Cookie Butter only

Oh fuck...I-- Didn't see your post.

Good post. I'm with you.

for me, it's having fat NEET hands

Oh boy never thought of this. Peanut butter on scones would be nice too.

Who else /peanutbutteronbutter/ here??

Crunchy peanut butter and pic related, but preferably a spicier sambal variant if available.

Enlighten me, famajam

Fluffernutter sandwiches grant me sexual release upon consumption

Oh fuck yes, my niggerino

yeah seriously

i'd need a gallon of milk

Glad to see someone else does this. Everyone in my family does it and we get weird looks from others

I like it with bolony and mortadella

Everyone has done that.

you're wrong, i know a baby that hasn't

I'm poor so I eat my sandwich with condensed milk

die

>The jars gets peanut oil pooling at the top as well. Haven't had that happen with other peanut butters in years. Made me realise how many of them must use emulsifiers and other crap to stop the oil pooling.

Please enlighten me on natural peanut butter. I thought the oil that pools at the top was the oil used to bind the butter together for the smooth creamy spread. Does it taste better than no name store brand peanut butter? Is it healthier? Is it cheaper? I bought organic eggs once but it was like 6 bucks for 24 eggs and the only difference was the color of the shells and yolk, while I could buy a dozen eggs for a buck.

>peanut butter
>2 slices of raw white onion

You get the piquancy of the onion but it's tempered by the peanut butter so it's not so sharp.

Eat it with a glass of milk if you a real g

Nice

>a bit of honey
or
>Nutella