How old were you when you realized that gravity is completely made up and just a summary of other interactions like...

How old were you when you realized that gravity is completely made up and just a summary of other interactions like temperature is?

Me? 28.

There's no fucking gravity boson. There ain't even a gravity fermion. It's all just colourdynamics, flavordynamics and electromagnetisim.

Prove me wrong: protip, you can't.

Where's the graviton fags?

Where is it. Where in the equation is it?

It's not there because it's not real.

How old were you when you realized that electricity and magnetism are just completely made up and just a summary of electromagnetism?

Me? 35

There's no fucking electricity boson. There ain't even a magnetism fermion. It's all just the same fundamental field interactions viewed through different reference frames.

Speaking of temperature, how can space be cold.

Temperature is a function of a medium, like air. When its cold outside, the air is cold. Theres no air in space though, thus no medium.

You can also get temperature from pressure. Putting water in a vaccuum boils the water, raising it's temperature. Outer space is also a vacuum though, so being exposed to outer space would feel very hot as the lack of pressure causes moisture on your body to boil.

But i guess knowing this would have required actually going to space instead of just pretending.

FUCKING LOL.

I AM SERIOUS MAXWELL FUCK.

Space is cold because there are minimal particle interactions occuring in it. Because, you know...there ain't that many particles getting about up there. Very little activity.

Unlike the sun. Many particles. Lots of activity. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

And HUGE gravity for that matter because fuck a duck cunt they're composed of the same fucking things.

ALL THE SAME BOSONS AND FERMIONS.

NONE OF WHICH ARE GRAVITONS WHICH DON'T EXIST.

How old were you when you realized that vitalism is completely made up and just a summary of microbial contamination?

Me? 37.

There's no fucking vital energy. There ain't even spontaneous generation. It's all just microbes contaminating your experiments.

Gravity is a Jewish trick perpetuated by Einstein to prevent us making Nazi UFOs and driving them out of Israel

FACT

This has really messed me up guys the standard model clearly doesn't need gravity to work. My head hurts.

Space isn't actually cold.

>Putting water in a vaccuum boils the water, raising it's temperature.
>raising it's temperature.
Learn thermodynamics properly before posting nonsense.

Bring on the real scientific revolution please.
Fuck the pseudo-science we have been fed with since birth.

implying gravity isn't just acceleration
when u stand on something, electrons from that matter move to u. when u get up, they slowly move away

The fucking dopes who came up with the theory of gravity forgot about helium.

Well if it lowered the water's temperature it would freeze, which isn't what happens cause it boils.

Where's the photon fags?

Where is it. Where in the equation is it?

It's not there because it's not real.

*sigh*

Equations don't prove the existence of something in our observable reality. They are based on assumptive axioms.

>takes 28 to realize that gravity is just consequence how things move in a curved space-time
me? 11, reading a crash course in Einstein's General Relativity.

Temperature is (kelvin definition) a measure of Kinetic Energy of atoms in some medium, if there is no atoms, there is no Energy.

PS: There are atoms in space, just very few.

*don't disprove.
Equations can prove the existence of many things like Dirac's equation proved antimatter, but just because there is no particle involved in the equation doesn't mean that the particle does not exist.

Plus I guess the guy you replied to was being blunt on purpose of proving a point.

>Dirac's equation proved antimatter

Proved scientifically?

Equations use the language of mathematics to describe whatever you want them to, they're not proof of anything.

If I'm not mistaken, water brought to a boil via a vacuum would decrease slightly in temperature as it gets converted into a vapor

>Dirac's equation proved antimatter
Don't you mean "predicted"? None of these are The Absolute Truth; they're models with predictive capability which correspond in some way to reality.