This is the most beautiful work of art that my soul has been able to witness

This is the most beautiful work of art that my soul has been able to witness.

Boy the outdoors that show up in the captcha are better than that.

>reading non-whites
>thinking you have a soul if you're not white

back to plebbit, kid. This place is for REAL men

How? I'm reading it now and I'm not really enjoying it. I suppose that it may be easier to interpret if you are of the author's culture.

What does the snake imagery represent? Regrowth?

reddit is leaking again

Meh I don't really like it and I'm a spic
Amor en los tiempos del cólera and Crónica de una muerte anunciada are so much better

>Amor en los tiempos del cólera and Crónica de una muerte anunciada are so much better

pleb detected

ITT: autistic hipster screeching
I agree OP it is a masrterpiece

>this work is a masterpiece, but also very well known to general public, which objectively renders it awful garbage and you - a stupid plebbitor
>t. david 'patrishoon' smith, 15

I don't know if it matters but it might be the language you read it in. My native language is Romanian and I have read it both in native and original Spanish. Maybe English doesn't cut it.

Holy... How will I ever recover?

S-o citesc în română sau engleză? Ce zici?

kek, you sound like a normie

You sound like a try hard, even Pynchon has praised amor en los tiempos del cólera
>w-what, a novel about LOVE? ew thats girl stuff xD, we only wacky experimental pomo novels here right bruss xd

who u think u are to judge??
i feel sorry for you. really

Depinde ce urmăreşti. Vrei să-ți îmbunătățeşti engleza sau să te apropii mai mult de textul original? Teoretic, româna e mai asemănătoare spaniolei.

I very much enjoyed it.
It also made me kind of sad.

Brown latino shit.
>Muh culture
It's just inbred jungle monkeys eating dirt and fucking each other.

Mexican literature is like Mexican food; it tricks the brain into making you think it is good when it is really just grease and salt.

It's colombian though, jungle latinos and north american latinos are different.

Maybe but after you get used to all the names and people it's a comfy book.

All four names?

holy...