Get told I should not use "he" but "she or they" in my thesis

>get told I should not use "he" but "she or they" in my thesis
>still use "he"
Feminists can get fucked. hehehehe. who /devilish/ here?

Really? Because I do find that believable. What's your thesis about?

>using pronouns in a thesis

This

If your field of study is so soft that your thesis contains even a single pronoun outside the preamble, then you belong on Veeky Forums and not Veeky Forums.

what about biology? surely you may talk about hypothetical people ie. a patient is given x mg of drug y, something happens to (pronoun)

>2017
>not using xhe
shitlord

You don't use a pronoun in that case. You use patient groups with specific designations and average responses. You might have a section on the difference in gender affecting results but even then you shouldn't really have any pronouns. More so this faggot is talking about how he was told to use they and she implying that he didn't need to unless he is calling the female subjects guys.

Don't try to drag bio through the mud.

In cryptography one frequently discusses communication between parties: Alice and Bob by convention. Pronouns come up naturally here.

See Stick to your brainlet-tier mathematics, plebians.

just use aliens.

Zlib and Dikpik are walking in a field.

If they asked for "they" specifically, I'd be okay with it, but
>getting told to use she
Shitty enough to make me use he in an effort to piss people off.

>aliens
That's a compression library and something I ask traps for.

>dikpik

>Alice and Bob

fucking racist, change it to Lakeesha and Raj right now

Do you not do literature reviews in your field? The first time it's fine just to refer to the author by their last name, but if you want to talk about the same work for more than a sentence exclusively using their last name gets repetitive.

Honestly, I prefer both "he" and "she" to "they." Biologically, it makes a certain amount of sense to treat female as the default. Either way I prefer assigning a gender to someone of indeterminate gender over referring to one person as multiple people. The latter seems slightly dehumanizing. Ultimately just a personal preference though, anyone who makes a big deal about it is probably a cunt.

> Biologically it makes a certain amount of sense to treat female as the default

Interested in why you think why, user

They do most of the work involved in reproduction. Men are little more than an accessory in that regard. Also Jurassic Park told me that in embryonic development we all start as females until we receive a hormone to make us male.

t. guy who took his wife's son's mom's last name

not really user
genitals form around week 6, until then both male and female embryos are the same

>until then both male and female embryos are the same
Isn't that the point, though?

No he took his wife's son's father's last name

I would refer to any person as 'it'. 'It' is neutral and referring to people as 'it' makes you seem like an alien lol.
Humans can get fucked. hehehehe.

Damn, I am embarassed for never thinking of this. This is great. Imagine taking your bull's last name. Now that's the true meaning of cuckoldry. Someone, please photoshop a Jezebel article to add to the headline:
>How my husband and I took our bull's last name and it strengthened our relationship
>If your boyfriend won't take your bull's last name with you, he is not a true feminist
>Why men should not be embarrassed to take their bull's last name

>Not using B, C, D, etc (skipping stuff like A and I which are words by themselves) while denoting people

>Biologically, it makes a certain amount of sense to treat female as the default.
>in embryonic development we all start as females
Yeah, wow, um. An embryo ISN'T a human being, it's a bundle of cells that has no agency and is wholly dependent on its host. Your position denies a woman's sovereignty over her own body and erases her right to choose.

Is actually a protein being active which it is activated by the Y chromosome, but good enough i guess

>Either way I prefer assigning a gender to someone of indeterminate gender over referring to one person as multiple people.
Does no one else here use singular they? I've used they to refer to a single person of indeterminate gender for as long as I can remember. It's not ambiguous in context.
Do people just have a problem with it now because the whole pronouns debate?

>Not just combining he, she and it into shit
Plebbo (pleb+bozo)

>It's not ambiguous in context.
but it can be in some contexts.

A slav and an Indian are aliens? How very bigoted of you.

holy fuck mods 404 this shit already there is nothing of value here

>singular
>they

Pick one

No one will read it anyways.

>Crypto
>not super-brainlet tier

>both hate white men
a match made in heaven - or equivalent afterlife

r/iamsobadass

He knows it sounds like that but it's also funny. Can't he just post it because it's funny and interesting and whatever? What the fuck's wrong with you, why just shit on someone for something as fucking retarded as that?