I only buy the biggest eggs because it turns me on that it probably really hurt when the hen had to squeeze it out

I only buy the biggest eggs because it turns me on that it probably really hurt when the hen had to squeeze it out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9h10hRziXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should only eat kiwi eggs then.

jesus christ. Imagine taking a shit that big
Imagine how good it would feel afterwards

Your entire lower torso would be torn in half.

I don't mean in once piece like an egg

i only buy these

I only eat eggs that other people have already eaten and digested. I consider it the most humane way to fully utilize the gifts that these godly birds have given us.

Is there any difference in taste?
how about nutritional values?

>asking someone who "always" spends extra money on something if it's worth it

I'm not asking if it's worth it or not I'm asking if he sees any major difference you fucking retard.

none that i can tell. theyre just brown eggs. but the chickens aint caged their whole life.

>caring about chickens

yep. careful with that edge, son.

>most people are edgy
careful with that word

Can't blame most people for not knowing about poor treatment of animals. But not knowing something, versus knowing and forgetting, versus not caring at all, are very different things.

>everyone's uninformed except me
careful with that edge

Pretty sure there was an undercover documentary on happy egg co. which showed they still treat their chickens like shit behind closed doors

i like fucking chicken too, user

youtube.com/watch?v=u9h10hRziXA

Is it this one?
I can't understand the narrator's accent

may have to go vegan then, i'd been holding off on looking up happy egg co.'s conditions.

turns out the "bigger" eggs are actually normal sized

imagine my surprise

JFYI the same companies that make spray their produce with insecticides make most of the "organic" produce in stores. They grow it the same way and use the same chemicals but they package it differently and sell it at inflated prices.

a lot of animals actually dont have the insula, the part of the brain thats suspected to "interpret" pain, like humans do.

have you ever seen a dog get hit by a car, and then continue to walk for hours, only stopping when their legs are unable to, rather than the dog not wanting to because of pain? have you noticed that hurt animals have a tendency to not show much expression in response to actual pain?

What a load of bullshit