I have some shitty streak. What should I do with it?

I have some shitty streak. What should I do with it?

Make Chinese food with it like some sort of pepper stir fry.

steak and kidney pie

cut into strips, season to your liking, and stir fry. add veggies if you have any.

Strips
Tex mex spices
Fry some onions and peppers
Make a beef vegeta

dehydrate it for 3 ounces of jerkey

Filet it, cube it (cube, not dice), pound it out a bit, do the normal flour dredge, and pan fry ie. chicken fried steak. Then make gravy with the fond from the pan and eat with mashed potato and whatever veggie you want

>USDA Choice
That shit looks more like select. I swear supermarket butchers have no idea what the difference between Prime/Choice/Select is and just slap whatever sticker they find on shit.

Do you own a baseball bat or tennis racket?

I need to know.

Neither. I do have a 9-iron and a couple croquet mallets though.

usda graded beef is all shit

That piece of meat is screaming turn me into beef stew

i sure read this and believed it without question, it looks so real, i'd be a complete dumbass to doubt something sold to me

Chaliapin that shit.

Marinade with some acids like vinegar or citrus for at least three hours, then slice and grill that shit.

Marinade with some acids like vinegar or citrus for at least three hours, then slice and grill that shit.

Eat it raw bitch

>Beat the shit out of it.

Get out weeb.

are you schizophrenic or retarded or something?
how exactly do you think these products are graded?

Freezer for 20 minutes
Cut into thin slices
Cook on the stove at high heat
Throw it in a tortilla with toppings and shit

I've never heard of that, what type of flavor would that give a new york strip?

This desu

Any cut tastes good if it's cooked with charcoal. Just eat it as a regular steak. If you're worried about the cut being bad just rub some Montreal steak seasoning on it.

The butcher here has "prime" strip steaks when it's behind the counter but the minute they close down for the night and put it in the wrapper to sell in the bin it magically becomes choice.
Pretty sure the USDA grades are meaningless.

You paid $6 for a dyed, almost expired, piece of funky, overexposed 'steak'? Why did you do this?

Depends on the acid and what else is in the marinade. The acid mainly helps with getting tough, lean cuts tender. Off the top of my head I could go Italian, Mexican, or Japanese with general flavors.

Make a beef and Guinness stew or pie, they are always tasty.

Sprinkle some meat tenderizer on it, flatten it with a mallet, then slice into strips and sear in a pan. Remove meat and use the drippings along with a little oil, whole milk, and flour to make gravy.

Goes great with Worcestershire sauce and potatoes.

>shitty streak
Launder it