I saw this cute meme that tries to get young people into caring about climate change and I had a thought: Why do we...

I saw this cute meme that tries to get young people into caring about climate change and I had a thought: Why do we love the dictator? Since the dawn of time mankind has lived under the heel of this volcanic rock we unwillingly call home. Natural disasters claim the lives of thousands. There have been over 8 million deaths since 1900 and over 7 trillion dollars worth of property damage. Property damage, damage to our habitat. When we were too naive and unable to make sense of the carnage, we turned to religion. Worshipping the ground beneath us in hopes to appease her blood thirst to no avail. For what? Are these acts of vengeance by mother gaia for the pollution we've done? No, she has struck out at us long before these times. But what about the animals we've harmed, habitats destroyed, species driven to extinction? She has been just as culpable in this, as we know, with the devastating effects that earthquakes and tsunamis can have upon our beloved fauna.

But this is just a meme right? A big joke thread about a stupid social media joke with a good intention. The earth cannot help that it harms its native wildlife and kills so many of our own. Yes, that is exactly what I want it to be seen as. The cruel, sadistic, uncaring, yandere tyrant that it is. The tyrant who scratches her head and a landslide happens in Colombia, who bumps her knee and the San Andreas fault trembles, who gets angry at someone for littering and Pompei suffers, who can't make it to the bath room in time and many South East Asians meet a water grave. Why should we care about one who treats us with such indifference. If anything, destroying the environment is humanity's greatest act of defiance.

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6551564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Long have we struggled in this oppressive world, and only by our own ingenuity were we able to take fire from the gods and harness great power in technology guided by the uncertain grip of scientific progress. We have achieved much, but we still have not broken our shackles. Is it out of fear? Why do we still faun over the oppressor when our liberty is so close at hand? We have the means and the knowledge to finally be free of our slavery, and destroy this wicked earth once and for all. Just like the koala who evolved to adapt to the poisonous and barely nutritional eucalyptus leaf, we must learn to subsist off of processed foods and an anti-organic diet. It will be hard to live without tasting another fruit again, without sinking my teeth into tender succulent prime rib, without all the bounty our earth has provided us; but it will be worth it.

Now I am going to go remove the catalytic converter from my car and drive around engaging in petty littering before the earth-chan cultists send their pawns in the police to stop me. The road will be hard, but someone has to keep the rebellion alive.

Stop wasting oxygen & threadspace and off yourself.

t. environmental extremist

Don't you have a tree to go worship?

Oh, believe me, I'm not really environmentally-minded at all. I just thought that the thread is pretty shit and wanted to share my thoughts and feelings with you, dear OP.

Of course not, my earth worshipping friend. I believe you 100%

>support zero population growth
>think often about the kind of earth you would like to see for your grandkids' kids.

I'd much rather worship you, my lovely OP. Care to go out on a date with me?

>stop population growth
>only ones who would actually listen are those the world would benefit from more of
I'll make sure to have extra kids, to ensure those kids aren't drowned out by the orc hordes invading

What's wrong with being Environmental extremist?
If anything it's an honor badge.

>support zero population growth

Tell that to the sub-saharan niggers.

This is like trying to pop the rubber dinghy you're sitting in because it's not a cruise ship.

Wew can't wait to live in a concrete jungle arcology. Thanks OP, I didn't want to leave a beautiful green landscape for my children anyway.

>Are these acts of vengeance by mother gaia for the pollution we've done? No, she has struck out at us long before these times.
But it's getting worse.

That meme isn't cute and it doesn't bring anything. People already know about this shit.

Take that back you pleb, Earth Chan a cute.

You are just being an annoying contrarian. You are like those annoying ass rich hipster fucks who bitch about the US.

Oh no the US gobermant has done all sorts of bad things in the past, although I have lived and prospered in it my entire life because of its existence. I'm gonna bitch about how awful it is while reaping the benefits and actively trying to fight the big bad goberment in every way I can. Unless it's welfare, unemployment, medicare, or food stamps.

hello retard!!

>hurr durr i hate this planet that gave me my life in the first place
then go fuck yourself and end your life
tired of self-righteous shits like you who think you can do whatever you like and never think about the consequences
Guess what? No one is listening to you anymore. No one gives a shit what you have to say. Your hypocrisy and lunacy left a scar on this planet that will heal in time.
You fucking selfish prick.

No she's trash just like all your waifus

get your fucking gook cartoons off this board

^

bwhahahahaha

>Implying we will not end up transforming earth in an artificial environment crowded in cities

Fuck the earth, we are the virus for a new evolution

WTF is
>Go organic

Anything "extremist" is idealism, more concerned with running in unscientific, ideological, self-referential circles than any actual reasonable design or application. It's kids doing nothing and patting themselves on the back, fostering empty identity. Not legitimate political or cultural action.

>ISIS is not doing anything in real life

Centrists faggots are the worst, they never do anything , just stand in the middle feeling superior

"Extremists" have done more against environmental destruction than you and your legitimately idle kind ever will.

I love Rule 34,

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6551564

These chans are an interesting way to use memetics to alter behavior.

>she's not flat
>every artist draws her flat-chested
What did they mean by this? Why not give earth-chan huge whore tits? Then by the sheer amount of masturbation people would never ever forget that earth chan is not flat.

this, and a phat ass

But latinos, asians and muslims are the biggest population abusers Earth Chu. You're preaching to 3 percent of the world when you say 0 pop is a white problem.
Whites actually clean up their messes, but not China, Africa, the Middle East and Indochina.
Environmentalism should come second to race realism and the dissolving of the United Nations which is an anti-white terrorist organization.
Bye Veeky Forums, and Happy Solstice.

>UN is anti white
>UN is 90% white

/pol/ always has something interesting to say. How do you do this?

>Whites actually clean up their messes, but not China, Africa, the Middle East and Indochina.
No they fucking don't. Look up per-capita emissions.