Reminder that even if you are sad and want to kill yourself just remember that you are loved...

Reminder that even if you are sad and want to kill yourself just remember that you are loved, even among the Veeky Forums community, and if we make fun of you with rude comments we are never being serious. Stay strong.

I'm being serious though. You should kill yourself, brainlets.

This.

Merry christmas

Its christmas, stop this profanity please.

I recently discovered my IQ is only 119. What is the fastest way for me to cut my losses?

You first cunt.

Fuck you!

No.

With a knife!

Merry fucking christmas brainlet. It is on jolly days like these where you 50iq cavemen and us intellectually superiors come together.

If you are sad and lonely, and feel like you have no purpose, just remember, your shitty life is the product of the culmination of all technology we have to date, devised by brilliant people who decided life was really, really shitty and maybe somebody should make it slightly less shitty

don't kill yourself, work hard, do science, and make it slightly less shitty for the next person, and maybe they'll be spared from what you feel

Is making life less shitty the main motivation for science? I thought it was curiosity.

Merry Christmas, everyone

merry christmas fags

Fuck you, I'm Jewish.

>who decided life was really, really shitty and maybe somebody should make it slightly less shitty
Really? Surely, necessity is the mother of invention but a man with an empty belly isn't wondering about the stars.

oh, then kys.
>merry christmas, whiny cunt.

Why the homophobia?

sanctimonious virtue signalling twat.

take your self righteous bullshit to a bridge, and jump off please.

Happy holidays

Careful with that edge, dumb bitch

>even on a friendly post, faggots arrive to talk about IQ.

Yeah I dunno I'm just saying what moves me; I guess it's not really an answer for everyone. Even if other people might see things differently, I don't give a damn about finding knowledge for its own sake, but rather to solve problems.

Science might be a better field for people who view it as a labor of love, I dunno, but this was my ticket out of depression and into a fulfilling life. Even when I was a kid, I thought everything in the world was utterly awful, and later on realized I was lucky to have even the chance to sit and complain about it; maybe instead I could have died from fucking polio. I still see everything around me as kind of a mess, and what moves me nowadays is the belief that throughout history shit has changed because people made it happen. I feel like science is one of the best tools to free people from their sorrows. I guess I just wanted to share in hopes some other lost idiot might be uplifted by that thought.

point taken, but I think you can have more down to earth (hur hur) scientific pursuits. I get the impression the drive to learn and explore stem from how it tends to aid our survival, and although that may not immediately manifest as something directly relevant to the lives of the people beside you, such concerns could just as easily be the driver of an equally sophisticated approach to deeper understanding of separate topics. Like, Astronomy may be way cooler than Agriculture, but you can be smart about how you grow shit and have a desire to do it because you want to solve hunger problems.

Or did I just completely misunderstand what you mean

serious question.

do you get paid to come here? Does my tax dollars pay for you to post your bullshit? I know this place is literally crawling with alphabet; are you part of that?

I'm curious what people like you would do if there really was no suffering in the world for you to prattle on about. What purpose would you have in the world? Maybe you should just complete the next step of your transformation and admit that you feed on other people's adversity.

Merry Christmas