This guy is going to eat the last food that you had

This guy is going to eat the last food that you had

What does he say about it?

>It oddly reminds me of terrible old video games

He looks like Parker from mcjuggernuggets

it's bloody piss mate! it tastes like me wee mate had a wank into the tin!

It's some british actor from a movie called the fuzz and also in a zombie movie with another fat guy.
They pair them together like it's funny

Bee-boop
Bee-boop
Boop-boop
Hello!

It isn't Simon Pegg

I don't know who this is but I ate a frozen Kit Kat single, if anyone would like to know.
I'm sure he'd like it, it was nice.

>not knowing who he is

Leave immediately.

"It's just bloody sausage n' chips, nothin' special 'bout it at all, pretty bland if i do say so myself"

Mmmmm, yes, a blood chicken sandwich. But, please m8, don't overstuff it

>Totino's frozen pizza

Surprised he hasn't done a video on that actually. He would probably like the crisp crust but complain about the grease from the cheese.

i got sick of him when he started overscripting everything and doing noticeable cuts
but i had some chicken vindaloo, i'm sure it'd be too spicy for him

Oh man I haven't watched Shaun of the Dead in years!

He takes a tiny, tiny bite and then severely overreacts to it.

fuckin discount simon pegg

poundland simon pegg

Prop humor Simon Pegg

bamboozled af

I remember one video where you could tell he didn't take a bite at all and he still reacted like a twat.

Stuart ashen noice

>damn arbys is actually fucking good.

I dunno, who is he?

1/20 posters got it right
Fuck me

love him on youtube, Quest for the game child was pretty funny, and i hope he enjoys the spoiled milk i accidentally took a sip of 5 mins ago

He couldna taste the food due to his tears flooding the dish over the fact he canna be John Simm never eva. He just cries and cries and cries and ruins my colcannon, roasted duck, peas and bangers. I don't even place a napkin at his setting.

Who the fuck are you and why do you care about my reuben-burger? I'd be more than happy to tell him about it but if he's the same Ashen from Jaws 2, he should probably be in prison for crimes against humanity.

>i have no idea what a rhetorical question is
>i have no idea what a figure of speech is
>i have no idea what exaggeration is
>i do, however, take every opportunity i can to make other people look like idiots, while accidentally showing everyone how retarded i am myself

>I don't know who ashens is

REEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off /v/eddit with your eceleb friend sims

Holy fuck what a newfag

He says it was a mediocrely-cooked chicken hindquarter with slightly-less mediocre gravy..
Who is this guy again, and why should I care?

The roast is greassay, very greassay

It's quite unpleasant actually