Books helped me overcome my existential sorrow and realize that existence is nothing to hate

>books helped me overcome my existential sorrow and realize that existence is nothing to hate
>tfw books can't help the fact that I'm just constantly sad for no reason

Try being happy instead.

>tfw stoic forcefield is malfunctioning again

Ray Bradbury explained that this is Beatty's motivation behind burning books in Fahrenheit 451. Because he was well-read himself, he realized reading cannot grant a man happiness.

>the poetic heart is dwindling again over a setting sun

litterature is a fools pleassure, it will misguide you down the road of false contentment, you can't deny the feral animal living that you are, just fuck bitches and get money my dude

But I don't enjoy sex outside of relationships and the law of diminishing returns takes care of the money

Sounds like Faust.

What books can help me overcome that feeling when I completely missed out on romance.

>no reason

you're just not using your brain to find out what it is

law of diminishing returns also applies to sex

>medicating with books

Read Being and Time.

Go out and get yourself some romance, autismo.
>inb4 but muh autism
Get over it.

>constantly sad for no reason
That's me right now and I know how to fix it but it involves hecktons of discipline and what's worse it's so cliche that you won't take the advice, probably.

Read osho.

Thinking about it, I haven't had a real conversation for like 2 years already. I make money on the internet and the only time I go out is to get some groceries. I hope I'm not forgetting how to speak.

Just do steroids and be 1000% happier

Better to feel sad than to feel nothing at all. Which isn't quite accurate. Sometimes I feel an odd mixture of sexual violence & tribalistic hatred.

Feel better simply because you're not me.

The problem is that you are always angry. Not that you are always sad. Sadness is beautiful. Every time I feel sad, I feel different, so it is kind of like being happy, but not quite.

What you're feeling probably isn't sadness, but wistfullness.

I guess I've never been sad if we go by that definition.

>sad for no reason
user there are plenty of reasons to be sad

Loss and melancholy do not count since there is a new word in town.

Now 'I' feel sad.

/This

Any Rajneesh recs?

I even get out every now and then, met some people here and there and still forgot how to speak. Your time will come.

>Fuck bitches

Everyone gets those urges so that's not a horrible way to spend your life I guess.

>Get money

Why?

Unironically, physical exercise can help dude

Go to church.

This is baby's first pessimism. You didn't miss out on romance. There was no chance that you could have had it. You weren't deprived of it. You've proved through your shitty existence that you ate not the kind of thing that loves. You missed out on love in the same way that birds miss out on living at the bottom of the ocean, desu

try fluoxetine

Whats so bad with being sad you fucking faggot, there are millions of reasons to be sad

>tfw sadness has become so normalized in your psyche that you no longer even register it

NORMIES LEAVE YOU CAN FEEL EMOTIONS

you need friends and a girlfriend

please have sex

women are disgusting

how so

theyre too short, too round and they have weird lumps on their chests

user I have bad news

Hatred of existence and love of essence are directly proportional.

woah... so this... is the power... of ... repeating... numerals....