I get why people hate ketchup. I hate ketchup too

I get why people hate ketchup. I hate ketchup too.

But there is literally nothing wrong with srirasha.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN SPELL IT RIGHT YOU ILLITERATE IT'S S-R-I-R-A-C-H-A. Get off the board this is an 18+ website for adults only.

calmate sperglord. your trendies will be ok when you get home

Shut the fuck up you diiamond a dozen co/ck/sucker.
Captcha was hammer. BECAUSE I'M BRINGING THE FUCKING HAMMER DOWN NIGGER>

That's true, OP.
I like it on pizza and in stir fry noodles.
Good thread.

No, but there's nothing special about it either.

And ketchup has its uses. Hating it just to fit in is stupid.

>rooster meme sauce

This. Sriracha is good and has its uses. So does ketchup.

The only thing that irks me is the trend to use it on EVERYTHING. That's just plain silly.

My man!

>wahhhh something I don't like is automatically a meme!!!

>rooster
Hello, new friend.

I like it, and will still use it even though it's kind of a staple in the hipster's refrigerator, I guess it's trendy or whatever.

it's the hot sauce equivalent to doritos or dr. pepper, preferred by fucking manchild entry level plebs. everything else out there is much better.

>srirasha
I see this a lot here.
Is it a regional spelling?

doritos compared to what? As a tortilla chip, doritos suck mostly because they're covered in some shitty chemical flavor that's unnecessary and unwanted (by me at least).

Dr. pepper compared to what? It's fine compared to say coke or other soda. Compared to all drinks, though, soda is shit and preferred by immature people.

And what makes any of the hot sauces pictured superior to sri racha?

doritos compared to any other chips, and dr. pepper to any other soda. please, stop being triggered so hard, and go to bed, sri rasha shill.

>And what makes any of the hot sauces pictured superior to sri racha?

The "stop liking what I don't like" factor, apparently.

I like all of those sauces, Sriracha included. They are different sauces for different foods.

Maybe.
I prefer Tobasco.

dr pepper is fine for soda though. I think you just believe that your personal tastes are objectively true. Soda in general is juvenile because kids tend to go for sugary stuff. But if you have to pick a soda, there's nothing wrong with Dr. Pepper.

I guess this begs the question: what soda do you believe adults are supposed to drink? I'm almost afraid to ask.

anything other than dr. pepper.

I think im allergic to siracha, ive tested this theory multiple times. Every time I eat siracha my intestines shit themselves out, painfully. So i like ketchup.

except the taste, sriracha tastes fucking awful

>NIGGER
You shouldn't use that word because it makes black people cry all the time

It's... named after a city.

That's like asking if there are regional spellings of Worcestershire sauce, or Buffalo Wing sauce.

That's not a sign of a food allergy.

If you were allergic to a food you'd have an itching sensation in your mouth, lips, tongue, etc. If it was a particularly bad reaction you'd get a rash/hives on your face and neck, your throat would swell up and it might be difficult to breathe.

You apparently have never noticed the sperg who posts "is that a regional spelling" every time someone types "tobasco".

>tobasco
I see this a lot on here.
Is is a regional spelling?

How the hell can you hate basic ingredients?

Valentina sucks you pleb.

For people who dont think 500 scoville units is hot the sauce tastes like vinegar.

literally ketchup with garlic

ketchup has not heat, white boi

neither has sriracha

it technically has some, as it is made with Jalapeno peppers, which contain capsaicin.

>siracha
>hot
pick one fuccboi

what?
it's a hot sauce?

Yeah, and they say that Wendy's makes a spicy chicken sandwich.

see Sriracha is technically hot. Might be hard for your experienced taste buds to notice, but it is not "literally ketchup with garlic" as another user claimed.

no one gives a shit that you can eat 12 ghost peppers raw you asshat sriracha is objectively hotter than ketchup, what are you even saying

hot sauce is a type of sauce dildo head, it doesn't matter if you find it hot or not

lol barely. It's like putting some cinnamon in your apple sauce and having to drink a glass of water because it burns your tongue.

>Tobasco
I see this a lot here.
aIs this a regional spelling?

sri racha is a little hot. If you're completely desensitized to sri racha then you're probably one of those retards who just eat super hot stuff because you're masochists or out of competitive machismo.

I'm not saying sri racha is unbearably hot or anything, but for sane humans who like to enjoy reasonably spicy food instead of competing to see who can physically choke down the most capsaicin, sri racha is a nice pleasant spicy sauce.

>wasting trips on a lie

came here to say this desu.

It's not super spicy at all, but to say it has no heat at all is retarded

wrong

just fuck my condiments up

>reddit spacing
kys

@9395469

I reported your post :y)

goodnight

Valentino fucking sucks

I was literally about to post a thread about this so I'll just ask here.

What is this supposed to be used on? Like what is the actual designed application for sriracha sauce.

Sri Racha in Thailand is supposedly where it was created

I use it on scrambled eggs personally.

you posted some real basic shit tho

ironic

your really having fun with this meme lately

it's kinda funny, carry on

I'm not crazy about it but I feel like it's absolutely essential when eating pad thai, shits fantastic

i think pad thai should just already have plenty of red pepper mixed in, and it doesnt need a vinegary sugary sauce added

San Luis is CRIMINALLY underrated.

Do you use tamarind, fish sauce, lime & sugar? If no then it's not pad thai

Where do I find these? San Luis in particular.

Aint nothing like the real thing
Baybeh

Sure I understand those shit sauces go on all the "loko" crap yet still the bottom line salsa is better

americans are stupid

>hot sauce thats more sugary than it is hot

Ketchup is for children, I agree; not much it really adds to as a stand alone condiment, but I don't see anything wrong with using it as an ingredient.

People hate sriracha because the internet said it's the best thing ever, and Veeky Forums is 90% contentless without being superficially contrarian. That said, I always keep sriracha around, but have never understood people who claim to put it on everything. It's a decent sauce, like many others, but it has it's place.

Not liking a thing because of the internet is fucking retarded (I also grew up with sriracha before the internet was a thing, just like sushi, bacon, avocados, etc...).

what caused Sriracha's surge in popularity in 2013?

30 fucking dollars for a shit hat with maybe 20 minutes of embroidery on it. Fuck that.

Shit negro how much difference can it be? It is red, it tastes hot. That's all. Don't pretend it's some kind of science.

w2c

Sriracha is cool if you're a kid.
Harissa is the real deal.

a little siracha makes a mean arrabiata

San Luis is on Amazon my man. It's sour salty chili amazingness.

I want to like seerasha but I rarely find anything that it complements. Huy Fong hasn't lost my business entirely however as I find sambal to be an excellent addition to many things.

lol broo where to cop?

Dude, I love sirachi

it's pronounced spatula.

What even is reddit spacing? Is organizing your thoughts coherently reddit? Seems like you know a whole lot about reddit.

One of my favourite local restaurants literally spells it "sirachi" on their menu. Infuriates me.

Bufalo is GOAT. Shame I can't find it in stores anymore.

He's shitposting.

But from what I've seen people actually bitch about Reddit Spacing is typing like this.

One sentence per line, and separated.

But it's like five or six sentences and looks kind of sloppy.

I don't know, I don't really go to Reddit, and it doesn't trigger me enough to cry about it.

But this typing style I'm doing is usually what I see called out, not just separated paragraphs.

You sound like an expert on reddit.

Personally, I think it's too sweet. But it's all right. Use it or don't, as you see fit.

Moot used to do this too. Don't why this is a thing now.

Imagine if they mix Sirasha with Shezan sauce from rick and morty!!!! Thatd be so epic lol

>the real thing
>using a store-bought cement molcajete that you didn't even smooth out and cure yourself.