He's majoring in anything other than chemistry

>he's majoring in anything other than chemistry

fuckin brainlets

>slowly killing yourself with studying 24/7
>high iq nonSTEM gods still top the charts

I just attended my graduation ceremony a few weeks ago and let me tell you seems like the fine art majors all graduated summa

> hey I am smart 4.0 on theater

that's not IQ brainlet. You think 517 or 3.34 for econ, for example, is an IQ number?

I respect people who do and understand chemistry. I just find it such boring and dry subject, I love physics though but chemistry is just suffering.

And math fags still think that their field is hard.

>jewish studies
damn

He just sees
higher up on the list, with a green background -> good
lower on the list, with a red background -> bad

Chemistry is just applied physics.

Chemistry to math major here

I swear, the low GPA is because of the labs. That's all chemistry is aside from like the two theory classes you take (ochem, p-chem basically)

In the labs your entire grade is determined by getting enough product from your reaction to write a report, and randomness plays such a crucial role, that sometimes things just don't work how you want, then you scramble to write something that's not garbage, hand it in and get a C.

I love chemistry, but switched toath because I realized I only like the theory, I hate being a labrat

Switched to math*

>green=good, red=bad
can't expect more from a polka dance major

>fucking hate chemistry
>Too late to switch majors
>Just finished first upper division course, quantum / basic spectroscopy
>Never read the textbook, didn't understand a single lecture, copied every hw directly from solution manual
>Got a B

I just might make it vros. Saving pchem lab for my last quarter as le final boss. At least there's no jobs waiting for me once I finish!

>I hate my major
>I'm a low energy student
>fuck drumpf
joke writes itself

I would hardly call myself low energy, I'm still slogging through the program and doing all the required work, I just don't do it with gusto. I still excel in labs and overall I have a 3.5gpa.

But hoo boy yes I do hate my major, any shred of passion I had for chemistry entering college has been washed away. A large contributing factor is the fact that the job market for bachelors-level chemists is fucking abysmal.

>he thought being forced to do what he lovez for hours every day would be easy
Do what you hate, because you already have low expectations. I feel sorry for you.

>never read the textbook
>didn't understand a single lecture
>copied every hw directly from solutions manual

>I would hardly call myself low energy
you're delusional

>psychology lower than computer science
kek

>being proud of your sloth and indolence
just end it famalam

biology at Berkeley has a 2.8 avg gpa

>CS is literally humanities tier
>Sociology and Art history are actually harder