I really NEED to get the worst case of diarrhea possible but I'm not lactose intolerant. How do I achieve this?

I really NEED to get the worst case of diarrhea possible but I'm not lactose intolerant. How do I achieve this?

Take loads of laxatives.

Taco bell + cheap shitty chinese buffet + laxatives.

Do you need it to smell bad also? Eggs and cabbage.

This followed by a pot of coffee.

Visine

>facebook science

Eats lots of oats. It only works if you lack a decent amount of in your diet though.

drink a bottle of cough medicine

Magnesium Citrate.

It's what they give you to shit everything out prior to a colonoscopy. You'll be pissing out of your ass within an hour or two.

Prune juice.

A litre of it on an empty stomach.

1000% RDI of iron should do the trick

Armyfag with severe bowel problems here. Im sure you guys have heard of MRE shits so im going to give you my best first hand advice on how to turn your ass into a waterfall.
- start your day with a meal consisting of fresh fruits and toast.
-Drink alot of water and stay hudrated throughout the day
- For lunch, get a large beef n cheddar combo from arbys and drown the fucker in horsey sauce, fries too.
- Skip dinner so youre ravenously hungry before bed
- Right before you go to bed, stuff your face with chips and other shitty fat people food and drink a fuckload of milk
You WILL poop if you stick to my rigorous program. In fact, you should just go ahead and have 911 on soeed dial the moment you wake up and sit on the toilet... if you can make it to the toilet.

Half a gallon of milk, extremely greasy pizza, a pound of taco meat, and rim a homeless man.

Chug a liter of concentrated cherry juice.

Drink Senna alexandrina tea

I used to go on /k/ a lot and saw all the MRE poop nightmare stories, but when I finally got around to eating a few of them myself, they didn't mess up my guts at all

Does it just depend on which one you get?

i think you have to eat MREs and nothing else for an extended period of time to experience that kind of devastation

I guess that would make sense, they're super calorie-dense

Chipotle

Why do you need this diarrhea?

Here's what I would do. I would start my day with getting two bottles of bum wine, I would choose Night Train Express. Spend the entire day laying on your couch watching Ancient Aliens and alternating between the wine and glasses of buttermilk, make sure you finish off the full gallon of milk and both bottles of booze. Once you finish off everything, stumble out into your kitchen and eat two cans of semi-warm Stagg Chili, with tons of Louisiana style hot-sauce dumped into it. Take an oxypowder pill before you go to sleep, if you really want to ramp it up take a bunch of laxatives as well.

The next morning you'll shit liquid for hours, if you don't shit the bed.

Stool softener + laxative

Literally sugar water. Like 1/4 cup of sugar in a glass of water will empty you right out

Eat some crystal meth. Don't smoke it, you have to eat it and then spend the evening drinking vodka and orange juice.

You'll finally get around to cleaning that one tile in your shower that has been bugging you all these years and you'll shit your guts out the next day.

Food grade mineral oil is supposed to be the king of laxatives. Personally I's suggest either cayenne pepper or anything with a sorbitol based artificial sweetener in it. I've heard dark legends of what sugar free Haribo gummy bears will do to you.

Drink five cups of coffee in 1-2 hours, guaranteed to get the runs.

coffee enema

Laxitives or coffee.

I drank to bottle of wine on Monday. Tuesday i was hungover and shitting liquid every 30min. While reading this thread i had to fart... i shouldn't have trusted that fart. Im currently in the bathroom releasing the rest of the flood.

Two bottles*

Prune juice, drink an entire pint glass full, just chug it because it's gross.

If you shove like 6 jumbo marshmellows up your ass it'll give you the shits.

A lot of people have seriously weak digestive systems for whatever reason.
The amount of "oh yeah if I eat a taco I'll be on the toilet all night" shit you hear from normies is bizarre. It can't be normal for literally everything to give you the shits. MREs are no different than any other heavily processed food.

Eat or chew a lot of sugar free products. The sugar alcohols act like laxatives after a while. Some are more pontent than others but other than that you'll get some stuff started if you eat enough of the sugar alcohols. Pic related is an example, a few back to back can cause some business and any more will obviously cause something massive. Hope this helps user

Alot can depend on the type of MRE and also how much you hudrate. You can usually drop a nice greaser if you stau hydrated but the constipation i think comes from dickheads chowing down thier dry pork patties with the dry shelf-stable bread along with mixed nuts and cheese spread without drinking water. It just sits in your stomach and you can seriously feel the dense ball of shit moving through your guts for the next two days

>Watch this episode when it premiered
>Don't know Chipotle was an actual food chain
>Ask my dad if he knows what chipotle is
>He says yes, and asks if I want to try some
>Buys actual canned chipotle peppers
>Start eating the whole fucking pepper by itself because I thought thats what they were doing in the show
>Confusion.jpg
And that's how I got into eating peppers and having constant diarrhea