The other day I used 1L of milk for 235g of mashed potatoes powder and it was perfect

The other day I used 1L of milk for 235g of mashed potatoes powder and it was perfect.

I now have 107,5g of powder and 1L of milk left, what quantity of milk should I use this time to obtain the same result?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-multiplication
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My head literally hurts, my body feels very weak and I'll have 0 motivation until January 1st so please help me lads.

0.457446808 L
But I'd use half an L since I like mine creamy.

You meant to write 117,5. Literally too stupid to shitpost

you killed a thread for elementary school algebra

You should consider eating a salad.

>0.457446808 L
What was the calculation?

Okay so 457ml with the measuring cup, thanks. If I use half of that (228,5) are you sure it will be good? What do you mean exactly by "creamy"? Please post a pic from google if you can.

No, it's from a box with two bags; 215g is written on it and I have one bag left. So 215g divided by 2 = 107,5g

The salad in the fridge has probably already gone to shit, I'm very thin so I need to eat more than that. I'll eat the mashed potatoes with a chicken thigh I've just taken out of the freezer.

Powdered mash potatoes are fucking putrid.
Just buy some real potatoes.

They tasted really good last time and I say this as a connoisseur of anything potato-related. Salt is also essential.

107.5 / 235 = 0.457446808

107.5 / 215 = 0.5

"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you enter the wrong numbers into your machine, will it produce the correct answer?"
---- supposedly asked by Queen Victoria. Babbage's reply was not recorded. (Face palm may not have been invented then)

>I'd use half
It was nasty. I had to add 100ml (to 228,5ml).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-multiplication

Now it's creamy. Was this bait?

>instant mashed potatoes
At least use real cream and butter then man. It's MAYBE $2 added to your monthly grocery budget.

I do use butter and the milk is 3,25%.

It tastes good.

No, by use half he meant half a liter. Half a liter would be slightly more milk, and more milk makes it creamier.

I misread his post and thought he meant half of 0.457446808 L.

>following a recipe
What are you doing, just add some milk, stir, add more milk, stir some more, is it where you want it? Add some more milk...

I tried that with water for rice the other day and it ended up tasting like baby vomit.

Taking Electrical Engineering and maybe; with just lower than average IQ, you can pull shit out of your ass

the secret to good rice is to rinse the rice very thoroughly beforehand

To cook it, how much water for 300g?

600g probably (=2*amount of rice). I assume you're using a pot, but I don't have much experience since I just use the family rice cooker.

Brown or White? (Purple?)
Long grain, Medium grain, Short grain?

consider your audience