Don't Americans realize that you can get water for free from the taps in your home?

Don't Americans realize that you can get water for free from the taps in your home?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/articles.oregonlive.com/environment/index.ssf/2017/02/portland_finds_parasite_in_dri.amp
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwv-dndrMDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10

I live in California, the water tastes like shit. I'm paying for the bottle more than the water tbqh

Don't they realize a hurricane is literally just a bunch of water? Like it's literally the one thing you're guaranteed to have lmao

Ill bite. Since most of our taxes are going to bullshit (military protections for europoos and literally who countries, money laundering, worldwide political bribery, bailouts, welfare of parasites, ect.) we haven't much left over to update or maintain basic infrastructure. As a result there are a lot of contaminants in public water and often times the solution is to add more chemicals which we still dont know the long-term effects of. Many people now trust bottled water more than city, especially since it can be stored for later and available during emergencies were city water is cut off.
I personally store rainwater and use a filter.

Does that pic look like it's from before or after the hurricane, dipshit?
Maybe OP was trolling but these people could easily have stocked up on tap water instead.

>When the rest of the world talks to America

Even though op was shit faggot bait as usual, this is a good answer.
If your government would stop pumping billions into this bullcrap you could have free education or roads that don't make you bring your car to the dealer every other month.

Live in AZ and water out of the tap tastes like licking a pipe. Most bottled water is just tap from states that don't suck. I personally use a Zero water filter.

>Padaged Deli
Don't Americans speak english?

same here. i secretly like the phoenix water, tastes like fungus.

but i use a fridge filter, water still tastes pretty tap-ish, i dig it.

>free education

Bottled water is so cheap in bulk that the convenience of sterilized already filled and sealed containers ends up being almost as cheap as buying enough containers to hold that much water from my tap

When people have more money than cents

Portland finds parasite in drinking water, raising possible need for treatment plant

No thanks

google.com/amp/s/articles.oregonlive.com/environment/index.ssf/2017/02/portland_finds_parasite_in_dri.amp

Mayhaps this isn't actually in America.

"I'm too retarded to zoom in on a picture before I post something retarded" the post.

Except its the other way around, America goes around trying to "help" every country in the world, and in return, every country dislikes you lmao

Only if you want it full of birth control metabolites and whatever shit slipped past the waste water treatment facility

what is a water bill?

>Many people now trust bottled water more than city,
The same people who trust bottled water over municipal water are usually the same people who get up in arms over the soda conglomerate, who incidentally are the ones who produce the bottled water they regularly consume.

Where was your shit country when Fukushima collapsed? Hell, I don't even know what country you live in, yet I'd bet against Vegas odds that I've paid more of your taxes than you have.

You mean buying a glass is that expensive? Or a cleanable water bottle? You don't need to store huge amounts of water. It comes from the freaking tap.

I buy evian waters because the water in my house is fucking disgusting.

looks like nobody took your hint user...not a soul...

>getting this angry at a troll post
>dipshit

I never said they all were very bright.

Give me a break. I am American after all.

>I was born in a pool of money therefore your point is invalid
Fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwv-dndrMDE

Considering this pic was taken at a publix in Florida, the tap may not be the best. Unless she's taking those to a shelter or something.

All those chemicals. I hear some places add hydroxic acid.

packaged

Didn't you realize that America is 3rd world country with undrinkable tap water.

that's a walmart