Are these actually good? They always sound delicious but as soon as I eat one or two I feel fucking sick

Are these actually good? They always sound delicious but as soon as I eat one or two I feel fucking sick.

You're probably better off just eating good butter.

cookie crunch superior reeses

Why are you asking if they are good or not if you have had them? I don't understand your thinking. Do you need others to form your opinion for you so that you don't go against the crowd? I like them but only frozen and only one cup and maybe like twice a year.

Because I said they always sound good but I'm realizing I don't think I actually like them you dumb nigger

>I don't think I actually like them

So you post because you are confused on if you like them or not to find out others opinions on if they are good or not?

Also, this is a blue board, not /b/. Your cussing and racist slurs are against the rules on blue boards.

They don't look appetizing, honestly, but that is just an opinon. There is a also good chance it's made mostly of sugar, so your could be reacting to that.

>They always sound delicious but as soon as I eat one or two I feel fucking sick.

Exact same thing for me. It's the Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate and Tertiary Butylhydroquinone used in the chocolate. Both have been linked to gastrointestinal issues and nausea.

I like Peanut Butter Cups but I get a stomach ache like 5 minutes after eating Reeses without fail every time. Just make your own but use real chocolate.

I don't mind them though quality seems to have gone downhill. Peanut butter candy seems kinda pointless. I'd rather just eat peanut butter or keep a jar of something like this around.

You think it's the stuff in the chocolate and not the fact that it's a big old lump of fat?

I crave them constantly but they make me feel like shit. Homemade peanut butter cups from a local candy shop are so much better.

Same. I consider them to be on the upper tier of candy but then I always regret eating them so I'm wondering if the taste is really worth the aftermath.

>I don't think I actually like them you dumb nigger
>This is the range of thought of the youth today.

I can't even call you fucking retarded, it is above you.

I think you might just be a bitch, friend.

Nope. I can eat Mrs Field's Peanut Butter Dream Bars just fine. It's the shit tier Reese's "chocolate".

Faggot.

haha
hahaha
HAHAHAHAHA
pleb

I actually end up preferring this

faggot

>LIVE, LIKE THE KING
poor taste don't you think?

This stuff is crack

>Ingredients: shitty Hershey's chocolate, sugar, peanuts

No

They changed the recipe in the mid-1990s. They've made me sick ever since then too. I fucking loved those things too.