I have this idea that since the brain creates and controls the whole body, it also creates disease...

I have this idea that since the brain creates and controls the whole body, it also creates disease. So if you find to be weakened by a tumor it is your brain that systematically orchestrated yourself to be effectively deteriorating into demise, in time.. how far off am i?

You're brain can't create a germ. It can't do anything except take in data and issue orders, via nerves and glandular seqretions, to other organs. And those organs can only respond in pre-set ways. You can alter your heart rate but you can't even tell the fat cells in your "spare tire" to shrink.
So I'd say you're extremely far off.

>it also creates disease.
There is such a thing as psychosomatic illness, but for the most part its bacteria, virus, the occasional prion, genetic disorders, and environmental toxins that get you sick. You can't think away cancer.

>Nice wallpaper

>You're
stopped reading

>your brain creates the whole body
wtf no

It does though, regulating the construction basically

But if the brain can manufacture a body, it maybe also be able to do so with antagonistic bacteria

I agree withThis invalidates everything you say, by default

>it also creates disease
it certainly created this shitpost

WTF I hate my brain now

Why does our brain give super regeneration and health during our childhood and then stops at later age?

>Rather than substitute the correct spelling in and continue reading I will point it out like a dick and feel smart

adults are a mistake

you're basically describing the Placebo effect

I don't think you've taken into account all that happens when a tumor is made. A tumor is cells repeating the cell cycle more than they need to. The dead cells which are usually expelled, stay, adding to the mass and eventually create a visible lump. A tumor could be caused by a mutation, stress, or other environmental influences. The brain doesn't control the tumors. The cell cycle does. This is from seventh grade science. Look it up.

>can manufacture a body
?

>regulating the construction basically
nope. Most of the construction necessary for you happen without the brain deciding anything.

Development of the human body starts with the heart not the brain

OP I hope you have a bugout bag ready and a safehouse planned in a secure location. The FDA was on your trail five minutes after you posted this.

>t. brainlet who never learned to proofread
Not my fault you're dumb.

I have this idea that you are a retard

>your brain creates diseases
Thats like saying your car engine is the cause of the problems with the radio in the car

You miss the point. If You can't properly spell then you damage your integrity i.e. You failed to learn grammar, why wouldn't you have failed in advanced science shit

> car engine = brain.

No

That may very well be. But It is not completely impossible that our mind has us infer the consequences coming from >mutation, stress, or other environmental influences etc.
Whilst innactual fact your brain "allows" these external factors to slowly diminish you, as opposed to usually where the brain would interfere before any issues would be deduced. And this goes of course for Any disease

>missed
>you
>spell properly
>everything after i.e was grammatically retarded
Don't ever post here again

>car engine is fucked
>alternator doesn't charge the battery
>battery dies
>radio is kill
rly mks you think

Is it a new meme to make analogies that don't make sense? I'm seeing this trend all over the place now.