Are there any great items available at national chain restaurants, Applebee's, Wendy's, Olive Garden, pf changs...

Are there any great items available at national chain restaurants, Applebee's, Wendy's, Olive Garden, pf changs? Like 10/10 mouthwatering food. If so what are they.

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PF Chang's ribs are p good, but so is the McChicken from McDonalds. Idk give us a standard we need to reach.

fiesta lime chicken from applebees

O Charlies tendies and cheddar potato soup, with as many free rolls you can stuff into your face.

Do you guys have franky and bennys over there?

they do some great burgers in the uk.

This minus the shrimp, from tgi Fridays. Fucking delicious

What an oxy moron of a thread.

>national chain
All of those 'restaurants' are in the USA.
This is an Anglo Japanese website, user. It's generally Japan and U.K posting here with a bit of Australia and NZ.
Most people here probably don't even know those chains exist.

Let's just stick to relevant countries then

Nope. I wouldn't expect anything better than 6/10 from any of those places.

Don't make shit up, foreigner. 4chins is mostly Americans you uncultured baboon

He was obviously joking. If it was a U.K. site everyone here would get their houses raided for saying offensive things.

Off the top of my head, I'd say the Mcchicken from McDonald's is a solid 10/10

I always hear about Red Lobsters Cheddar biscuits although I've never had them.

>Japanese owned website
>hosted in the uk
>majority of traffic from the uk according to Alexa rankings
>record number of posts per hour coming from Australia

How can the USA compete?

Huh, maybe the only reason people eat at those places is that they are lazy

It's owned by a jap, dipshit.

Veeky Forums.org/advertise
Scroll to the bottom

The top five posters by country are the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Germany. I don't know where you're getting New Zealand from, and just because a Japanese guy bought it doesn't turn it into a Japanese site.

4Chans financial base is in London?
Holy fuck! I thought they would of used an offshore account for tax reasons.
Bad financial planning.

Here's where I got mine, almost lines up perfectly with yours. Americans being the top and almost five times the amount of the second highest being the U.K.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

>Scroll to the bottom
Yeah, like I'm really going to take orders from some colonial retard.
Get fucked, Cletus.

Applebees has this thing called a Bourbon Street Steak. When I was a kid we'd go there a bunch and my dad would always get that. It has a really really distinct spice rub/mix on it that tastes awesome, and it's not a bad steak either.

>he thinks the independently owned archive is authoritive and legitimate
Retard.

I can't stand Olive Garden, but the zuppa toscana is legitimately good. That said, it's better at home.

and yet it lines up with the statistics posted by Veeky Forums itself, which for some reason you refuse to even look at.
6/10 you managed to annoy me

>it lines up
Retard.

No that's gross and salty and their chicken is often gristly (my mom used to regularly get this and give me part of it)

Don't you know about the white papers? London is as good as offshore. They just channel your funds around through shell companies in former colonies

I was just going to post this. Love their soups and this is at the top.

The rest is your average fare, but if you get a meal you get unlimited soup and breadsticks. So I usually get beef tortellini or steak medallions and (protip) pour some of the soup on top of it when putting it in the leftover box. Get a meal of soup and bread, then get a decent leftover warmup for the workweek lunch as well.

No

while fast food places aren't that great, i really enjoy Oporto's Bondi Burger. if you don't get the chili sauce then fuck off

I really like the Tex Mex eggrolls from Cheesecake factory.