Are there any books that criticize the left-right political spectrum...

Are there any books that criticize the left-right political spectrum, and suggests other ways of classifying political viewpoints?

i am redpilled and against women and minorities having the same rights as me

do you believe everyone else should think as selfishly as you do about their own race/gender

only my opinions matter (and people like me) as I am inherently superior to 90 percent of the world

Why are you the cut off point? Fuck you. Only the top 0.1 percenters like me should have a voice, thickee dullard.

>superior
how do you define this?

Fukuyama and Huntington

Who created Western civilization? Who built it? Who invented the airplane, medicine, the nuclear bomb, put a man on the moon, etc.? Who created all the best masterpieces in art?

People like me. Just because you were born in a third world shithole doesn't make you morally equal to me. Equality is a sham

Triggering colour coding desu

I'm not equal to you - I'm better than you. Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up, cretin.

Bet your not even white

Wait until I publish my book on the cuck-redpilled spectrum

I bet you're not even white.

Ftfy, spazza. Top 10% my fucking hairy arse.

xD, you sure BTFO those poltards, fellow redditor!

>triggered frogman detected

>people like me
But what have you yourself done to be titled "superior"?
Or do you just live vicariously through the accomplishments of others?

>triggered SJW detected
How does it feel to do this same lame troll day in and day out? Kys bitch

Do you think I am somehow not the product of my ancestors? That it is not their blood that runs through my veins?
Inherent superiority flows through me, which third world subhumans like you would never understand as your ancestors did nothing but throw shit at and rape each other

Were all your ancestors as tedious as you?Please spare your descendants the same fate by throwing yourself off a high bridge.

>Western civilization is tedious

fuck off back to tumblr

>he fell for the meme
First day on the Internet huh

How are you superior if you've got nothing to show for it? Your "blood" means jack shit if you ended up frog posting on an anime webzone just like me

The Holy Quran.

>Your "blood" means jack shit
see >opinions I don't agree with are only 'memes' guys xD

>she has no job
>she has no friends
>but she can pretend to be a strawman on Veeky Forums every day

>thinking I don't hate women as much as you do

try again

Equality is against everything. By putting everybody and everything into a single category it ruins them all.

>we're all unique

nice try libshit. the white race is equal to the white race, above other races