How do you know when you have transcended from pseudo-intellectual to intellectual?

How do you know when you have transcended from pseudo-intellectual to intellectual?

When 4channers post multiple threads every day denouncing your for being a fraud, pseudo-intellectual, or an obscurantist, then you've made it.

See Lacan, Derrida, Deleuze, et al.

A true intellectual would not be concerned about whether they were an intellectual or not.

>mfw I post several racebait threads at pol just to be called a fraud and a hack
>mfw all the time either I get banned for a month or hit the bump limit at at less than an hour
feels somewhat good when want to stress relief

I do the same but with women on /r9k/.

The concept of an intellectual is a theoretically untenable cultural construct, a spook. Pseudo-intellectuals exist because they strive for this.

once a pseudo-intellectual, always a pseudo-intellectual

'intellectual' is not a concept, it's a tradition. you fucking cuck.

What is the tradition?

When people go from understanding me, to misunderstanding me

youfuckingcuck

cretin

what an empty statement.

>“Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity. For the crowd believes that if it cannot see to the bottom of something it must be profound. It is so timid and dislikes going into the water.”

This is answered in Plato's Symposium. Please stop shitposting and begin again with the Greeks.

>transcended from
good bait

If you know it say the answer.

The claim to be an intellectual is a fallacious technique used to impart authority to one's self used by Sophists who claim to be wise and wish to deceive you. The philosopher admits we are all pseuds and wisdom is impossible but strives toward knowledge and the good regardless without trying to be oscure or pretentious.

>strives toward knowledge and the good regardless without trying to be oscure or pretentious.

impossible

>Nietzscheposting unironically

w e w

for you

not an argument

Make it book related or

>couldn't see a Derridean-Searlean dialectical shitpost if it wiped its ass on his mustache

w e w l a d

The tan he got while living in the US is just absurd. This is a serious topic imo.

Look at the man, how different (HA !) is he from agent orange ?