[math]\,[/math]

[math]\, \, \,[/math]

[math]\, \,[/math]

leave him alone
REEEEEEEEEE

We do.

The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model
vixra.org/abs/1712.0598

Literally capitalism. He's by far not the only one. Capitalism is an inverted meritocracy where the worst and dumbest apes float to the top.

>tfw too smart to be succeed
More likely you're just a brainlet. If you care about money it's easy to succeed as a smart person in a first world free-market society. If you don't then you would be content with whatever other measure of success you want to use, and therefore wouldn't be bitching about it on a cambodian knitting social media app.

Idk man, lots (most) of dumb people make money their main priority
some of them are bound to get rich

You fucking lying, stupid piece of shit. The most intelligent men on Earth have modest salaries at best. Even the highest-paid researchers on Earth, for example, don't make shit compared to dumb athletes, actors or bought politicians. Most wealth is inherited.

>getting this mad
Looks like I hit a little too close to home little brainlet. Sorry your shitty bachelors of mathematics with a 2.5 GPA didn't net you 300k a year like Veeky Forums memed you into believing. Re-read the part where I said intelligent people also have to place a high value on money. Those smart researchers you are talking about place a lot more importance on publishing papers and gaining recognition for new discoveries than they do on money. If the Stephen Hawkings of the world cared about money more than physics I guarantee they would be making fortunes on the stock market.
>mub dumb chads
Sure being a Chad helps with getting rich, but you still need a marketable skill, and being a Chad is in no way a prerequisite to getting rich. Bill Gates, Peter Theil, Elon Musk, and Zucc are all aspie as fuck yet they made billions. Stop blaming others for your failures.

truth

Credit for what? For some random coincidence which is IQ basically? He never achieved anything scientific related, neither do I, but I don't claim I did.
"Theory of everything" my ass.

>Fat
>Ugly
>Mustache
>Hasn’t done anything of note expect make up a bunch of nonsensical crap
>ID proponent
>IQ tests aren’t accurate at his supposed range

I think that sums it up

>vixra

>Fat
>Ugly
These are the main ones. Most people are lookists.

Another user, I'm going to agree, most people can't be arsed to appreciate what requires effort to understand, the CTMU is dense as fuck, and he isn't attractive enough to incite any energy.

*Thiel
pronounced "teal", so I've read

>unironically worshipping an alcoholic with an IQ test fetish that has not accomplished anything

If IQ weren't a meme and this guy's scores were real, this guy would be the new definition of a useless piece of shit.

>t. brainlet

Tru

lol he's a pseud.

>Looks like I hit a little too close to home
No, you're just being smug and obnoxious while being wrong. Go suck trump's microdick. The fact that you believe Elon Musk or Peter Thiel are intelligent is all anyone needs to read to know you're a fucking imbecile. You're fucking Apple smart.

They're clearly smarter than you are, if not you'd be a billionaire by now.

That only stands to reason if capitalism rewards intelligence. It does not.

What does capitalism reward then? How does a self made billionaire make his money?

You keep repeating this but you've given no proof or reasoning to back up what you're saying. It makes absolutely no sense that dumber people should have an easier time obtaining capital.

How about reality, retard? Donald Trump can't even fucking read and he's president of the country. Most wealth is inherited, not earned.

for a lot of self made million/billion and rags to riches stories, there is always a healthy dose of just plain luck and right place right time.

also i would say business acumen and intelligence aren't the same thing.

i'm from the south, and the there are tons of just plain, simple, rich people here, that like to shoot guns and praise jesus. you can't explain there success with intelligence.

I love how no one can even explain what CTMU even is

That's because it hasn't actually been published yet, only the ideas behind it.

>the lad who went to Upenn for physics and was getting his doctorate in physics until he had a several million dollar idea was a brainlet

lol okay, brainlet.

>there success
I was going to write out a long response showing how you're probably underaged or stupid for thinking that all rednecks are retarded, but I think I'll let your post speak for itself.

I'm not a Trump supporter by any means but you are really naive if you think you can manage to become a billionaire and bypass an entire industry of election influencing while being stupid. Trump is by no means an intellectual, but I'd be surprised if his IQ was sub-130. Look at his interviews from the 80s and 90s he completely changed his personality and views in order to get elected. People manifest intelligence in different ways. I'm obviously not going to change your mind though so enjoy being an office bitch with your shitty state college compsci degree. I'm sure deluding yourself into thinking your boss is retarded will be enough to keep you sane while he drives off in his mercedes to plow your oneitis.

Tr*mp is a neocon puppet, designated POTUS as a release valve for right-wing movements and as a scapegoat to unite and reinvigorate left-wing movements against.

Pre-President Trump said we should stay out of nation building in middle eastern countries.
President Trump knows the best way to control a unstable country is in fact what he did. He shot first and we won. No fuss no muss

He's a charlatan

Not him but you do know that if you're rich you can just hire smart people aka the Jews to manage your money right? Or do you seriously believe Trump single handily managed his company?

You also do know he was born rich and it was his Father that started/ established the Trump name and business not him correct? I mean like to believe this is common knowledge and people understand that his current success is not accurately indictive of his possible intelligence.

Regarding unrecognized genius: check out the new book from Jonathan Warren Tooker

The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model
vixra.org/abs/1712.0598

This is the best physics book of the [math]21^{\text{st}}[/math] century (so far at least) and yet the author is a homeless bum due to many things... which all hinge upon one thing: the Veeky Forums crowd's refusal to desist from their scandalous program of detraction against Mr Tooker.