Has anyone else noticed that the guy that complains about pineapple on pizza is the same guy that complains if you...

Has anyone else noticed that the guy that complains about pineapple on pizza is the same guy that complains if you order anything other than cheese or pepperoni.

Not really, the "ham 'n pie-napple" crowd around me is just the picky eaters thinking they are meeting people halfway, they then proceed to pick off all of the pineapple and throw it in the trash.

Anybody ever tried to put pineapple in sauerkraut ? Has been a thing in Germany since the 90s.

You can buy pineapple in cottage cheese in the UK, it's a fucking abomination.

>implying there's anything wrong with just cheese

Eh, I'll eat ham 'n pi-napple, but I'll eat meat lover's, supreme, whatever as long as it doesn't have DominAIDS crust.

no. I like any of the traditional ingredients besides pineapple on pizza. Tropical fruit just doesn't belong

what the fuck man..

I like it. I put other fruits in there too. Berries, peaches. It's just another fruit. I put black pepper in with it too.

you need actual good cheese, sauce, and crust for that.

90% of widely available American pizza doesn't.

No, because pineapple on pizza is disgusting, while most of the other trick pizza toppings (artichokes, chicken, bacon, clams, pesto, gorgonzola, etc) are actually good.

no

i hate pineapple on pizza

i cant remember the last time i got pepperoni pizza

there are so many other better options, none of them are sweet warm fruits

have you ever noticed that losers who like pineapple pizza cant eat anything spicy?

they are grown babies who like sweets. disgusting

I love pineapple on pizza.
I also love hot as fuck Indian, Thai, and Sichuan food.

Where is your god now?

in the dirt, because you are an abomination that no god would allow to exist

Have you ever noticed how the people who like pineapple on pizza are flyovers and left coasters who can only get shitty pizza any way?

You can in the US too, it was my favorite snack as a little kid

>pineapples are native to countries who eat spicy food
really tickles your pickle, amerifat

mushroom, green peppers, onions, and sausage for me man. you can stuff your pineapple up your ass.

pineapple, bacon, and too much crushed red pepper are the GOAT toppings.

>meme toppings

Get out. I bet you any handle the Parm' so you settle for tasteless red pepper.

>implying ham and pineapple can salvage shitty crust, cheese, or sauce

i am the guy that complains about pineapple on pizza and i will literally eat anything else. i dislike pepperoni though.

you couldn't be further off.

pineapple is like the worst thing to get and then pick off. it's a little capsule of tepid juice that soaks into the pizza, fucks up the texture and makes it taste like candy. literally anything else would be a better choice if you're getting it as a compromise and plan to pick it off

It is always the "meat lovers!" pizza guy who complains. I'm not sure why he complains since everyone orders their own pizza.

>pineapple in cottage cheese

That's good by itself, not sure bout on pizza though. I like those two with applesauce.

Pineapples are really good for clearing the palate of spicy food. Which is the exact opposite use case as putting them on pizza.

>everyone orders their own pizza.

This is too Amerifat even for me.

No but it an make you forget your life is miserable. Like booze.

Also Pinapple shouldn't go on pizza unless it's small caramalized peices

>Everyone orders their own pizza
>That's too amerifat even for me

That's exactly how it works here in Italy tough

No, here in Europe, we do not order an entire pizza per person. Just because your friend Tony from New York said it does not mean it is how real italians do it.

Dude, I'm italian so I know how this shit works.

Italian pizzas are probably max 800 cals

Having a great grandmother who came from here on a boat does not make you Italian.

What about living in Italy since when I was born?

Then you're moorish so that doesn't count.

you have the palette of a spoiled brat eating candy

pineapple is fucking disgusting on pizza.

you like something i don't like, fuck you

implying italians have electricity