When will the avocado meme end

When will the avocado meme end

wait, what meme?
is something a meme when it is legit delicious as fuck?

its a meme when it's shoehorned into fucking everything, especially where it doesn't belong

ok, follow-up question, when was it ever shoehorned ?
california is obviously excluded.
haven't seen it shoehorned anywhere, i rarely even see it on menus

It's not, it's obvious OP cares too much about the internet. Stop giving a fuck about what's "shoehorned", or "memed" etc. Complaining about things becoming popular is becoming an annoying, repetitive meme. Grow up and ignore it.

Any sandwich place that suddenly offers avocado in the past 6 months or so is doing it solely because of it's meme status, which originates from california but has since spread everywhere else

What's 2+2 and don't give me that "4" shit give me a real answer.

Before the 1950s most Americans hadn't heard of pizza.

Some memes never die.

They actually thought spaghetti was a plant as well.

everybody has a pet peeve, mine is faggots who won't let anybody complain because "hurr durr someone else has it worse"

i love that whole spread everywhere else when i literally only know one place that has done it and that's subway.
what's your point? that if something is this way in california then it's automatically the same in the whole world?

This. I get that avocado use has become kinda "trendy" in recent years but shitheads like OP whining about it is even more prominent. Also, I hate when people use the word "meme" to describe in real life trends.

But they're fucking delicious you uncultured swine

When will the organic meme end?

They are. This is another case of hating the fanbase rather than the product and OP is too stupid to tell the difference.

Avocado isn't a meme, it is a fruit.

Avocado toast is a meme.

Its being shoved wherever and whenever possible, particularly by people who dont realize its a ball of fat. Itll pass like bacon did with sriracha, or like sriracha did with avacado. My money is on chia seeds or a similar "super food" thatll be pushed by our shadowy overlords

lol man
avocado has fat but it's way better fat than like cheese or meat has.
avocado became a meme because it was a vegan meme first, and vegan and hipster culture inevitably collide. i think avocado will get memed even further to be honest, toast is just the start. i've made avocado pasta sauce before, it's pretty good if you do it right. you could probably do pizza too

Avocado wasn't just a Vegan thing, it was in all kinds of other foods as well. I think a lot of flyovers got introduced to it through Guac from Tex-Mex places, Chipotle, as well as California rolls from Japanese places.

>avocado is a healthier substitute for cheese
>adds cheese

>Fuckton of avacado
>1/4 cup skim milk
Is what got me

>shoehorned
It's not, but autists on Veeky Forums will believe so because a few webms in the webm thread contain avocado hipster shit.

No one is forcing you to put avocado in your food

avocado being a meme is a bigger meme than avocado itself being a meme

it's just too aesthetic.

that pastel green color and smooth flesh. millennials can't resist snapping a photo for instagram.

>muh jews pushing avocado on us
And I thought your post had merit.

Didnt say jews, just a general man behind the curtain thing. Cant imagine jews having a ton of stock in central american orchards. Maybe if the hot new meme was matzo balls or something

Actual retards
>too aesthetic
You as well.

saying 'avocado is a meme' has eclipsed the avocado itself in memosity

nah the next fad is high alkalinity diets.

>"what's your point?"
It's a meme/shoehorned into everything only in California, so when asks his question and explicitly excludes the answer, it's like asking what 2+2 is, but exclude the answer 4.

>a few webms

Have you been outside or visited any other food related website? There is a restaurant where literally EVERY food on the menu contains avocado, pretty sure the name is an avocado related thing too. OP is right, it's being shoehorned onto everything to the point where a canadian bank is advertising a savings plan and on the cover it says "now you have money for avocado toast". A fucking bank.

You are either delusional or a shill for big avocado. Fuck off either way.

It's true, the avocado meme is almost as annoying as the white nationalism meme.

Never, because it's not a meme.

I thought cauliflower was already the new meme food.

>he's never had fresh spaghetti right off the tree

>OP is right, it's being shoehorned onto everything to the point where a canadian bank is advertising a savings plan and on the cover it says "now you have money for avocado toast". A fucking bank.
That's a joke referencing the "millenials can't afford house deposits" meme started by a column in the Australian newspaper.

Quinoa is going to be the new meme food.

List 10 non-Mexican restaurants that offer something with avocado

Quinoa meme came and went years ago.

Pls kill the avocado meme.

Avocados have become stupidly expensive here in Mexico

>Admitting living in a spic shithole
just steal them like you did our jobs

He didn't use that argument. Why did you bring it up?

>When wh*Te people die

Early 2000s if I remember correctly.

Illegal immigration hurts everyone. Even Mexicans still in Mexico.

>be white
>like legit white
>mother is French
>father is murican
>be so white it hurts
>hate not only the avocado product but people who consume it

I can't be the only white boi like this so I'm fairly certain it doesn't work like that

>Guilty of being white
I'm sorry for something I didn't do hundreds of years ago.

Better start paying reparations, whyte boi. Make sure your daughter gets a taste of PoC cum.