If i told you i saw something that defied the supposed laws of physics would you believe me?

If i told you i saw something that defied the supposed laws of physics would you believe me?

No.

Didnt think so. Guess im taking this to the grave

>see something physics defying
>don't recreate it and test it scientifically
>believe people will believe me

Believing anyone on the internet in first place.

I cant recreate it

I might believe you saw it, not that it happened

Post a video on JewTube.

Tell us you fucking faggot

No

I probably wouldn't believe you if you said you saw something that defied the traffic laws.

It depends on the strength of your evidence.

>recreate the thing in front of James Randi
>collect 1 million U.S. dollars
That simple

/thread

>i saw something
eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable

Lets just say matter can disappear into nothingness and can also be created from nothing

There is no void. There can be disappearance, but not obliteration.

OP here. I saw matter appear and disappear as if by magic

go larp on /x/ faggot

My dick in your tight butthole.

By nothingness do you mean atmosphere?

Probably refers to ether.

>If i told you i saw something that defied the supposed laws of physics would you believe me?
nope. glad we could clear that up.

Only if it independently verifiable.

Then I'd look for it up the magician's sleeve.
Unless it's reproducible with skeptics (someone like James Randi, who knows the tricks) watching, I wouldn't believe even if you swore on a Bible, a Koran, and the Book of Mormon.

Violating the laws of physics is impossible. A supposed "violation" only applies to our current model, after which scientists will build a new model around to contain the breech. Physics will remake itself to support the physical world, until we get to a point where those laws themselves limit our understanding of them.

then it was you who mistook what you saw.

You can't see a thing that defies the laws of physics by the definition of the laws of physics.

a bird? woosh

Laws are to be bbroken, it's just what mostly happens, not all time. Also under certain circumstances and you cannot even measure all of them by the laws at one time so it's impossible to even recreate ANY situation, beccause there is no CLOSED system. GTFO retards imposing on scientific theories.

It's probably under between the couch cushions

lmao

You mean a you eff oh, give it 20 years brainlet then you will understand.

like what, your mom is soooo fat but still doesnt have gravity?

Is it the 2nd law of thermodynamics??

>dude, I fucking swear, the sun turned black and shit
>what do you mean recreate it? it was THERE man!