Sort yourself out, eh?

sort yourself out, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

home.psych.utoronto.ca/staff/undergrad.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont want to write about my life up to this point

I know the idea is that I will finally put to rest some of the shit that comes back to remind me of how much I fucked up, but I cant face those memories in the first place, I´d rather rot in escapism and hedonistic pleasure

Isn't his critic of post modernism close to the objectivism of Ayn Rand ?

Genuine question, he never adresses her in his lecture.

I´d rather die an assin pleasure island

yeah actually enjoying your life is terrible! become a wagecuck that will make you happy :^)

the perfect reply

>he dosen't understand the meta of pinnochio

>he doesn't understand how to spell pinocchio

>he dosen't understand that I'm only half awake

shameless bump for genuine question

Idk Rands criticism of post modernism but Peterson has called Rand a "second rate writer". Saying her heros are too perfect and her villains are too evil

not really, no. he acknowledges that there is a wide spectrum of motivations for different personalities and he doesn't really try to correct for them - not to say that he is a moral relativist, far from it. he has a more descriptive ethical framework, Rand is purely prescriptive.

Is the first step recognizing that all of my problems were caused by dead French guys?

First step is taking responsibility for your action, rather than blaming others.

Sort yourself out. That piece of advice will be $10+tip.

worlds apart

Going through your brief period of peterson-mania? See you on the other side, bud, your usual problems are waiting

I recced peterson to a friend who is not at all literary but looking to get into philosophical thought. He really liked it.
I then told him to listen to some zizek lectures, and he enjoyed those too, although he said he was less aligned with zizek.
Eventually I'll loose him on nRX and then it'll be too late, his transfiguration into meme philosopher will be complete. None of you will be able to save him.
then I'll tell him he should have started with the greeks

Is this guy worth listening to? I'm philosophically illiterate and can't form my own opinion on him.

and that's God the Father, you see. strange...very strange....

and that's no joke

sounds like you still need to sort yourself out.

problems dont go away forever

He's a psychologist. His content is not really philosophical, though he does like to speculate metaphysically every once in a while.

who cares about rand really

you should watch out with nRX, he might get into the CCRU stuff and take revenge with hyperstitial meme-sorcery.

>Anonymous
hah good one
+10

home.psych.utoronto.ca/staff/undergrad.htm

You can literally ask him this question yourself

>he has a yahoo email address

Good job. Eventually he'll get in to the Red Pill and maybe even MGTOW and he'll be the guy constantly screaming about "es jay dubyoos" and hypergamous sluts and cock carousels. Great job.

Peterson is against the MGTOW movement and called it cowardly

I like how in every peterson thread his braindead dumbfuck minions will pop up to tell us his life story and showcase to everyone how they spent their worthless life researching some youtube "intellectual".

go clean your room sunshine

t. triggered braincuck

>God is real because of archetypes, bucko
Stopped listening right there

He doesn't believe in god

>turning countless young degenerate young men into literate, articulate, insightful and productive people
>this is somehow a bad thing

>Do you believe in the supernatural and specifically the god of Christianity?
>Yes. I've met Him. He put me into a Roman coliseum with Satan himself, who I defeated. When I asked why He would do such a thing, He said, "because I knew you could win." He's a tough dude. Mess with Him at your peril.

>young degenerate young men
yea i think this says everything about his braincucks.

I wonder..

>What is sarcasm?

>taking something user probably typed out on his phone with the same gravity as a university textbook

pic related is you

>doubleposting with images
lmao calm down braincuck

>far from it
The madman himself !

I think he's drunk, it's really late and he's tweeting a lot more than normal

it gets forwarded to his gmail account.

which half?

I think he's in Alberta, so really its only a little past midnight

Why are so many Jordan Peterson critics trannies and/or Marxists?