G-guys

G-guys

Is this back? I haven't seen any commercials and it's not on the menu on the website but they had a poster of it on one of the panels along the drive thru a couple days ago.

Fuck off, retard.

WTF

These things are shit
Americans are retarded

>aussie/kiwi thing
>MUH MURRICANS

seek help yurofat

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>aussie/kiwi thing

That's odd, because I had one the previous Saturday and I'm in the Netherlands.

Spoiler: They're fucking awesome.

I'm Australian ya dingus
Blaming everything on americans is a good thing to do

It's really your own fault there's McDonald's in Australia though. Nobody is forcing you to buy it

Agreed.

How do you feel knowing the fact that your ancestor was a tard and probably stole a cow and was forced to live in a shitty penal coloney

to be fair they started shipping just about anybody off there after a while, not just violent criminals

"Just about anybody" meaning poor people and undesirables

feels good

too bad your government is run by the most retarded conservatives this side of Alabama

Australia's debt is smaller than the US but so is the population. The debt per capita was roughly the same last I checked.

the lnp aren't conservatives anymore, just neoliberal retards

Is Tony Abbot finally gone

yeah, he got backstabbed years ago

>make a sex tape with your flat chested 30 year old wife
>go to prison for CP
great "country" you got there

'Straya understands that flatties are sub human and fucking them on camera constitutes a hate crime against taste

I'm sitting on the couch in my lounge room and I can see a McDonald's in the distance out the window. It's in walking distance but I've never been in there.
I remember how much I liked big macs as a kid and sort of want to try the chicken big Mac.
Inside I think I know it will be disapoint.

Eh, I'm ok with flat chested sheilas mate.
I'd rather a flat chest than fake tits.

just tipped ASIO ya pedo cunt.

>amerifats actually eat this garbage